• No

Your Username:

A: Gwappy

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A:STEAM_0:1:64288306

Your Discord Name and #:

A:Gwappity Floppity#1700

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, once because I wasn’t aware of one of the rules, and I got put into the jail/ timeout pit for like 30 minutes.

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: CST

Time Played:

A: 36 and a half hours at the point of posting!

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have no DRP staff experience but I’ve been staff on Discord servers and Minecraft servers

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I am kind and understanding of various scenarios, as I have been in many odd ones. I love to help people out and I’m quite good at it! I’d like to say I’m pretty “tech savvy” and a quick learner. I’m also quite mature and I am told I’m a good speaker. I’m not shy to call someone out, nor am I for dealing appropriate punishments. All in all I’d be a good addition to the Dark RP staff and I’d do my best to ensure the fun of all players on the server and make sure they are following the rules.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Most weekdays from 4-9pm and weekends I can usually be on most of the day.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: I am quite familiar with them yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes I am

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes I have.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitionist

Alright Thanks for the feedback, Don't understand some of it as I spent 2 days on the application and the fact that the TOS or anything about the staff application process  mentioned I had to be an active member on discord or the forums (both of which I figured out existed not to long ago because they weren't to well advertised in my opinion) and I don't get how my paragraph is short. It told me One paragraph, which to me means about 5 sentences, Didn't know that I needed to go all out, thought that it was a rule to do one paragraph. The application should have said "at least one paragraph" but whatever, plus my dyslexia doesn't really help with the whole writing thing so I am trying to communicate back as hard as I can. So thank you. And I will do better to work on my next application. Also some elaboration on the "Who are you?" comment I don't get that one sorry and I don't understand what the difference with other applications and mine. So if you could explain that would be lovely thank you! Well besides the fact they are typically more active on forums and discord which is also something I don't get but yeah could you explain? Thank you!

6 hours ago, Shadow Conrad said:

-Support

personally not enough hours

Responded on his app

you can not -support for you thinking he does not have enough hours. There are requirements for a reason, also he is allowed to respond on his application. So please delete this.

anyways

-support

-I do not see you on you are rushing to make an application

-no experience, but you always have to start somewhere

Archived