2 members have voted

1. 1. Bad staff?

• Yes.
    • Yes but more aggressive.

Your in-game name:

Fat Mak

Staff members name:

Mikey

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/)? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010: STEAM_0:0:55507530

Explain what happened:

I warned a user three times and killed him, 3 times. He had kept chasing me with a knife, and according to warning rules, I am allowed to warn him 3 times then kill him if he is disturbing me. The staff member in question simply dismissed this and was going to jail me. He said I was going to be jailed for RDMx3, but I asked if I could kill him since we're both friends and just messing around. The staff member said "If you wanna shoot, go ahead" and I said what if he says I can kill him, Mikey says "This is the internet, you can do whatever the fuck you want." Even Tylerr said I could shoot him, yet I was banned for it. The staff member took this sit way too quickly, did not look at my side of the sit very well, and encouraged RDM.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

+Support Kind Of

Yeah, @Fat Mak shouldn't have killed him - we all know that. I'm bud with @Mikey too but he most definitely should have said "You can't kill him in a SIT - that is a 12 hour ban" or something similar. Instead he said "My advice would be not to" as if it isn't a rule break but simply something that isn't a good idea - like giving away all your money to a random new player (A bad idea). Mikey should be spoken to and advised on how to handle a similar situation in the future. It also wouldn't be out of question for my boy Fat Mak to get an unban because he was seemingly deceived by a staff member.

I am friends with Fat Mak so maybe I am biased. Interested to see what other people are going to say.

-Support

-Baiting is telling someone to do something, Mikey said: "My advice would be not to". Being in a sit shouldn't be a joke, doesn't matter if your friend lets you kill him a staff member can still ban you from rdm in a SIT. 

Don't joke around in sits and this wouldn't be a problem.

I warned you on not to kill him and you did it. It is your freedom of choice to shoot him or not and you went for it. I didn't bait you into killing him. I advice you not to do it, but like its your choice at the end of the day.

- support 

1.) this is a stupid report lmao 

2.) heres a baiting example: spawning in a armor kit on a player and killing them for “stealing it” 

3.)he told you can do what you want because you can, this doesn’t mean you are going to get away with it.

4.) no evidence of this guy following you and you wArning him 

- support 

1) Just cause someone is telling you to do something doesn't mean you have to do it and mikey did not say fat mak shot him in the sit

2) You know you get banned for killing someone in a sit you were an mbrp staff don't play dumb and act like you are new to gmod 

3) No evidence of this guy following you and you warning him 

-support

-just because he told you to do it does not mean you should do it if your friend told you to jump off a bridge would you do it you know the rules your and x staff on mbrp you know if you kill someone in a sit no matter what its RDM in a sit

-no evidence of the warnings

-just a minge report

Archived