1. 1. You know the drill.

Your Username:

Haze_of_dream

SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:75838598

Discord:

Haze_of_dream#9599

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

Few accidental rdms/rdas here and there, Otherwise I've been playing for a long time I can't remember them all.

Your Age:

Your Timezone:

Central Standard Time

Time Played:

Unknown, The server loading stats are mostly blank except for my name. However judging by my forum join date, I think It's safe to say I over qualify in the time department.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

[HL2RP]

Combine vs Rebels - Moderator

[Sandbox]

Cats Sandbox - Operator

[MilitaryRP]

Icefuse Networks - Senior Moderator

[DarkRP]

SneakyGaming - Developer

Real Niggas Gaming - Trial Moderator [yes, that's the actual name]

ExhibitionRP - Moderator [Yes, I am a former staff!]

Garry's Box - Administrator

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

Let me preface this by saying i fully do not expect this to get accepted or even get generally good responses [unless the stars align], I am merely filling this out to see where this goes

Other than being a former staff of the same server I am applying for, which shows that I already know this community, how It runs, and how staff do and are expected to operate. This means I'm already pretty much self reliant. Otherwise, I have lots of staffing experience in multiple game modes and multiple types of communities, I know practically everything to expect and I am already extremely used to the staffing methods. I also feel It would be beneficial to recruit someone who is a longtime member of the community, I've seen exhibition in it's downfalls and rises over the course of years, I've seen managers come and go. I've even helped with some development decisions for the server as a non developer or staff. You don't see someone with as much knowledge and experience right off the gates as you do me very often.

How often can you be on the server?:

Until school starts, Pretty much anytime in the day, When school starts, anytime in the afternoon.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

So much so I've been called a rule whore so yes, I guess.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Obviously.

Have you read the TOS?

Already have.

What rank are you on the server?

Exhibitionist

11 hours ago, Worlld said:

-Thinks he knows everything (said in game that the manager can't change the rules and needs to follow a guideline) 

-Don't like you

As said before on this thread, he think he knows it all. Does not need to be given any power that he can abuse. I leave the server when he’s online, practically makes the server unplayable. Admins are afraid to jail him because he’s always bending and twisting the rules to get his way. 

big fat - support yikes dude 

+Support

-Good hours

-knows the rules

-Former staff on exhibition

-Nice person

-Support

-Other users say hes toxic

-Try's to tell staff how to staff 

-Is not liked by other members in the community 

Overall: I would fix your community reputation before trying to become staff. 

+Supports

Knows rules very well

Active

Long time player

Ex Staff

Out of all my sits with him, I haven't ever had to jail him

ALWAYS has evidence during sits, and doesn't go off a whim

-Supports

Can get very aggressive and flame people that either don't know rules or are aggressive and rude.

He has the capability to restrain himself and his words, and if he does so when taking sits, I think he would make a great staff.

People HATE getting arrested, and haze does his job very well, so they automatically hate him. Haze normally isn't the one to initiate toxicity in sits, he defends himself and then flames the person.

Also, people calling him a minge don't have any (Or want to say) specific reasons for hating him, they just use that word to express their hate.

On 8/26/2020 at 3:05 AM, Wretch said:

People make a LOT of sits on you.

The sits made are all dropped because of haze showing evidence of his innocence. The people are usually new / don't see the laws

I have to say this, at one point I did hate haze. After interacting with him as a cop / in sits, I realized he was a pretty chill guy if you get to know him. Not saying that he doesn't have flaws, as they can be apparent when talking with him.

Overall +Support

Archived