Phantom

Your in-game name:
Phantom

Staff members name:
Wretch

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/)? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:
STEAM_0:0:446834632

Explain what happened:
So I was raiding him and all of a sudden i look back and see him fly to his base and then start shooting me in admin mode for bit then he switched out and I killed him.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

+support 

clear evidence he was admin abusing 

+he was being really toxic on a guys staff app calling them autistic + he was talking about resigning anyway 

the pic of the frog read the hat he quoted someone saying +support and the hat says (please be patient i have autism he was referring the person as autistic for +supporting

unknown.png

4 minutes ago, Wretch said:

I came back and i forgot to get out of admin mode. 

I was in a sit and i returned to my base to see you were raiding, so i forgot to go out of admin mode. I'm 

it tells you if ur in admin mode what i heard from a ex staff that resigned few days ago + u should have not flew back into the base u should have flew outside the base then went in through ur fading doors + in the video it shows chat and does not show you returning so u obz flew back into the base

Just now, SaintG4Life said:

it tells you if ur in admin mode what i heard from a ex staff that resigned few days ago + u should have not flew back into the base u should have flew outside the base then went in through ur fading doors 

I wasn't aware of anyone raiding my base. and it doesn't go out of admin mode automatically i have to type a command to get out

4 minutes ago, Wretch said:

I wasn't aware of anyone raiding my base. and it doesn't go out of admin mode automatically i have to type a command to get out

still as i said 

5 minutes ago, SaintG4Life said:

it tells you if ur in admin mode what i heard from a ex staff that resigned few days ago + u should have not flew back into the base u should have flew outside the base then went in through ur fading doors + in the video it shows chat and does not show you returning so u obz flew back into the base

(+ u should have not flew back into the base u should have flew outside the base then went in through ur fading doors + in the video it shows chat(it shows if a staff returned themselves and does not show you returning so u obz flew back into the base)

16 minutes ago, SaintG4Life said:

still as i said 

(+ u should have not flew back into the base u should have flew outside the base then went in through ur fading doors + in the video it shows chat(it shows if a staff returned themselves and does not show you returning so u obz flew back into the base)

you cant return yourself if you just fly into admin land or a sit room, you can only return yourself if you go to someone

plus mistakes like this happen all the time, they are in first person and cant tell if they are in admin mode or not. it is a mistake but it did happen

20 minutes ago, Wretch said:

You should have a bind?

+Support

Clear evidence

Regardless of intent on abusing, you still did it (Even if accidental), and will probably be punished for it

not saying i havent done it too on accident

see my signature

1 minute ago, ImTheLetterE said:

you cant return yourself if you just fly into admin land or a sit room, you can only return yourself if you go to someone

plus mistakes like this happen all the time, they are in first person and cant tell if they are in admin mode or not. it is a mistake but it did happen

ok did not realise 

Archived