Special D User Report

Soap or Die

Your in-game name: Soap or Die

Users IGN: Special D

Users SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010: STEAM_0:1:117312220

Explain what happened: I was looking around the map and saw the mayor hiding a printer, he had no laws saying the "police are corrupt" , then i come back the area and see him using the invisible on his printer, then he rdms me when i call him out for it. 

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc.) 

I didn't make anything invisible I just disqued it as a chair?  and the reason I rdmed you is because I wanted to hide as the mayor but you kept coming back and when I hid it the first time why didn't I make it inivisble like you say I did before, I didn't make it inivisble all I did was make a chair and hid it in a bush I did not make anything inivisble your game glitched but I do admit I did purposely rdm you, if you look in vedio it shows the bottom of the printer the feet even if it was inivisble you wouldn't be able to see that so its just his game that glitched 

honestly i saw the video and it shows that the printer was invisible BUT it also looked like he used a disguise that some how made the printer invisible bec if you look at the bottom of the printer you would not be able to see the 4 pegs at 1:47 but if he used some disguise then you would see the 4 pegs because with some people some of the disguises are invisible if you disguise it more then once so i'm going to -support this because it looks like he did not know that his printer was invis bec of what i said above where for some people its invis and others its not. This also happens on MBRP also so

-Support

7 hours ago, bman said:

honestly i saw the video and it shows that the printer was invisible BUT it also looked like he used a disguise that some how made the printer invisible bec if you look at the bottom of the printer you would not be able to see the 4 pegs at 1:47 but if he used some disguise then you would see the 4 pegs because with some people some of the disguises are invisible if you disguise it more then once so i'm going to -support this because it looks like he did not know that his printer was invis bec of what i said above where for some people its invis and others its not. This also happens on MBRP also so

If u disguise the printer then color it invisible thats what happens.

• Matt locked this topic

Archived