[DRP] SXLUMPTED's Staff Application

SXLUMPTED

Should I be staff?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a staff member on ExhibitionRP?

Your Username:

A:

SXLUMPTED

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A:

STEAM_0:1:1615160

Your Discord Name and #:

A:

SXLUMPTED (Banned BTW)#0420

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:

I don't believe so.

Your Age:

A:

Your Timezone:

A:

CST

Time Played:

A:

27 Hours (Played alot before, don't know why my hours reset...)

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Elitelupus DarkRP, ASAP Gaming DarkRP, Zarp Gaming DarkRP.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: 

I think I should be accepted to the ExhibitionRP Staff Team because I could have a good look over the server at most times of the day and can be a very appropriate, responsible, trust worthy, and professional staff member. I have a lot of experience as I've been a community manager before on a server. I have also thought about this for a while (I've been playing for well over a year) and I will definitly do my best at staffing on this server. I plan to work my way up in the ranks and to be extremely active. I also very much enjoy playing on this server and will continue to play on here. I think staffing will help me on here talk to the players more and interact more with the people playing the server and they can meet me and things such. I personally will be very professional staffing on here while maintaining a fun environment but keep the people that break the server rules from ruining other players experience. I would love to be very versatile in my staff time to playtime as I want to better this server. I would spend most of my time staffing instead of playing which I think would be a very good thing.

How often can you be on the server?:

A:

Everyday, at least 3 hours daily. Most likely more then that.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:

Very. 

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:

Yes

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A:

Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A:

Exhibitionist

Thanks for reading my staff application. I would love to thank all of you for looking at it and judging it. I put a lot of effort into it. Thanks!

- Support

One post of the forums

Not active in the community

Cant speak for the normal US timezone hours, but within my Korean timezone I havent seen you on once. 

Post more on the forums and get more involved before applying. 

Archived