lovo

Your in-game name:

lovo

Staff members name:

That 

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/)? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

STEAM_0:0:15913940

Explain what happened:

So me and @bmanwere going to raid this guy named Michael J. We killed him without a problem but then out of nowhere Bman get's killed by some random dude with no adverts saying counter or anything so we make a sit about it. Once That comes he is telling us how other people are allowed to base without owning the doors? So he then proceeds to say he has a phone call to take he says to check rdm manager and I quote "There is nobody inside of here, continue your raid" (This can be found at 2 minutes exact in the video) Now after we made the ticket of the guy killing Bman without being affiliated with the base killing us he then says "Make another ticket for the issue" even though that ticket we made was about that issue? (This can be found at 2 minutes and 28 seconds) So now at this point he is telling us that there is no one inside the base AFTER he tells us that someone is, and I quote "There is no one inside of the base dude, the base is empty" (This can be found at 2 minutes and 40 seconds) So now at 3 minutes exact you can hear him saying and I quote "He was inside of the base, he just doesn't own the doors, it's fine" But that is against the rules isn't it? And finally at 3 minutes and 40 seconds he claims that, "I will be right back" but even after 2 minutes he still hasn't returned to the sit. LOL!!! So I mean this staff member clearly isn't educated on the rules and should be dealt with for his actions. So I mean he takes the sit and refuses to even deal with it by flying away!

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

FULL SIT CAN BE FOUND HERE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3gyvJOCLWw

RANDOM GUY PUTTING HIS PRINTER AND BITCOIN HERE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CkP1P-dbi0

PROOF THAT DOES NOT KNOW THE RULES:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HV0fpIlrhQ

Yea I’ll take the hit on this one. Had to leave because got a phone call from work we had an Emergancy. Staff team knows my situation. Anyway told you guys to show me evidence which you now have uploaded on YouTube so make a user report on that guy who RDMed you. 

Also you’re correct. I’m not an expert on the rules. I am a trial mod and if I had the chance, I would’ve reviewed manager and dealt with the situation right. My apologies I hope you don’t take my behavior as a negative reflection on the rest of the staff team. 

6 hours ago, ThaT said:

Yea I’ll take the hit on this one. Had to leave because got a phone call from work we had an Emergancy. Staff team knows my situation. Anyway told you guys to show me evidence which you now have uploaded on YouTube so make a user report on that guy who RDMed you. 

Also you’re correct. I’m not an expert on the rules. I am a trial mod and if I had the chance, I would’ve reviewed manager and dealt with the situation right. My apologies I hope you don’t take my behavior as a negative reflection on the rest of the staff team. 

We understood when you said you had a phone call and said one sec, but like 5 minutes later you were back and taking other peoples sits an pretty much just forgot about ours. The sit it self was about the RDM and how he wasn't apart of the base when he killed Bman, yet you insisted on saying that he wasn't apart of the base and were switching your stories from: yes he was in the base, to no, no one is inside of the base. And you didn't even check RDM manager to see where he killed us or even goto and or bring the guy himself. And once we were inside he has 2 printers and a bitcoin down!!!!!!!

6 hours ago, lovo said:

We understood when you said you had a phone call and said one sec, but like 5 minutes later you were back and taking other peoples sits an pretty much just forgot about ours. The sit it self was about the RDM and how he wasn't apart of the base when he killed Bman, yet you insisted on saying that he wasn't apart of the base and were switching your stories from: yes he was in the base, to no, no one is inside of the base. And you didn't even check RDM manager to see where he killed us or even goto and or bring the guy himself. And once we were inside he has 2 printers and a bitcoin down!!!!!!!

Yes I admitted to my mistake and will accept my punishment. If you guys are this upset about a trial mod making a mistake to come on the forums and make it public, maybe I should just resign for you.

I'm going to +Support this because it was not dealt with correctly, but I do not feel he should get a strike, just explained what he did wrong and how he can improve.

1. You should have brought them to a sit room, as there is no need to take an rdm sit in public. (Its loud, chaotic, and problematic)

2. If you aren't sure on a rule (ex. the defending a base situation) just check for it, as we all forget sometimes / have that one rule we don't know

3. Regardless of the original ticket message, its fine for it to morph into something else / continue into a different one. (2:34)

That situation was super chaotic and confusing, and I don't blame him for getting stressed out, especially when he got a work call. We all make mistakes, but as long as we learn from them and better ourselves, that's all that matters. Don't resign just because you fucked up once and got a staff report (I got one on my first day too 😓)

+support

On 9/1/2020 at 4:37 PM, ThaT said:

If you guys are this upset about a trial mod making a mistake to come on the forums and make it public, maybe I should just resign for you.

it should be made public, learn from your mistakes and be quiet as this report is reviewed instead of resigning, that'd be a better option.

that being said, this report is completely valid and any normal person would see that.

Archived