• No

Your Username:

Zander lol

Your SteamID?

STEAM_0:0:184540243

Your Discord Name and #:

Zander#3252

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

When I first started, I had no idea what the hell I was doing, but then I realized I was ruining the game for other people by not following the rules when I got jailed a few times for RDM. I pulled a 180 and did a lot better.

Your Age:

Your Timezone:

Eastern Standard Time

Time Played:

~395 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

Nothing yet, hoping to make this awesome server the first.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

In my opinion, I feel I should be accepted to the staff team because I am not mingy nor do I constantly break the rules. I also stay up late a decent amount until 4 or 5 in the morning when no staff are usually on. 
This is important because those hours are when I have been playing and a ton or Mass RDMing players join and there is no staff to deal with it. If I become staff, nobody will need to be bothered at these times and the
situations can be taken care of straight away. I also think I should mention the fact that I applied for staff and was rejected once, but instead of just leaving it be, I learned from my mistakes and changed my ways. I am no longer
mingy towards other players (something popular among the people who gave -support), and I have become more mature when it comes to dealing with staff members/sits and just being respectful to other players in general.
Whether you give +/- support is up to you, but I respect your decision nonetheless. Any further specification of reasoning for those is appreciated.

How often can you be on the server?:

Quite a bit, I play before and after school most days, and sometimes I am on later in the night.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

Yes and I have in fact just read them over again to make sure I am completely in check.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Yes

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

I read the TOS.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

Exhibitionist

+ good hours

-/+ low forums/discord hours 

- gay

- a weeb?

- sex offender?

overall -/+ support from what you say you’ve changed but i haven’t been on in a week so 🖕

i’m not changing my answer but that daring in the franxx pfp gotta go 

+Support:
- From the few interactions I've had with you, they weren't bad in any way
- Good hours

-/+ Support:
- A little young in my eyes, especially with a server that can get very toxic very quickly in sits it could get overwhelming for someone that age.
- Okay app, could've been better

-Support:
Low discord/forums activity

Overall:

-/+ Support
Get a little more active on the discord and forums. 

Archived