Sign in to follow this  
Kermit Suicide

Bravo's ~16th Staff Application

Should I become a Trial Moderator for Exhibition Roleplay Police RP?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

See the source image

Your In-Game Username:

A: Bravo

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:454552253

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Bravo#6614

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, which server and why?:

A: I was banned from MBRP once, like maybe a year and a half ago by Brand, (Which got appealed)

Your Age:

A: 16

Your Timezone:

A: PST

Time Played on PoliceRP?:

A: I have no idea, it was around a good ~600-800 hours.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Yes, I staffed on Tamewater, Icefuse 3 times, and a few other servers.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (Two Paragraphs = Eight Sentences)

A: I should be accepted to the staff team because my determination to Exhibition RP, I have been a part of this community for quite a time, and I was at Police RP since its release, (Very first release) I was here since Dizzy ruined the server, I was here for a long time and I enjoyed being a SWAT member, I enjoyed being a Police member, I was VERY close to getting Chief of Police, but officercam9 already hired someone, and I had the whole community help me get to where I was. I know the server is down and its going to be released again in the future, but I would most definitely love to staff here. The main reason I am applying here is because I want to show I am trustworthy of being staff on exhibition RP, then I would prove to the community I am worthy of being a staff member on MBRP. I want to be staff here because I want to prove my dedication to this community and how much I love it and how much I charished it over the years, I have been a part of Exhibition RP for a few years. I am exhibitionist on this server, I spent a lot of money to this server and community, I know a lot of you dont know me but I know a few O.G.s are left and could remember me, And If you are reading this and you are someone who thinks I am not worthy of having a staff rank on MBRP, Let me prove on this server that I am ready to be staff on MBRP and I have changed and prove to you I am not the same old minge kid from 2018 and 2019, I joined the forums in 2019, I started to play Exhibition RP in around 2018. I have enjoyed every year its came up too, and I hope I can be part of this community again, My old staff applications were pages upon pages long, I am keeping this one short but sweet, let me prove on this server I am ready for staffing here, because staffing on PRP with a low population would show you I am ready for the more populated server, (MBRP) and I have about 1.7 thousand hours on MBRP, I was in this community longer than MOST of the people here, thats why a lot of the community doesnt know me, I have been active on the discord and I have been trying to be active on the forums as well, I have been active in game lately, (MBRP/DRP) and I have gotten a stronger connection with the members in it.

Do you have any recommendations from staff members? (You must provide a screenshot if you do)

A: No, because none of them know, or remember me haha.

How often can you be on the server each day?:

A: When server launches again, I am going to be just as active as I was, 6 hours a day tops.

Are you familiar with the rules and understand them in their entirety?:

A: Yes I understand.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I understand.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these!:

A: I just reviewed it, Yes.

(This is not a joke application I swear on everything I know and love. I have been a part of this community for years and I have the best determination for staying with it after 16 applications)

Edited by Kermit Suicide

Vexyzs    36

-Support

-Really bad community rep

-Apparently one of the exhibitions biggest minges 

-Not much discord activity as of recent times

+/- Support

-server is currently closed but this is not really a reason not to apply

Overall: -Support your community rep is not good enough to be staff 

Edited by Vexyzs
  • Like 1

Egg    91

- support

absolutely fucking not lol

you have burned every possible bridge you’ve had

the only time you were active in discord was bitching about how you’re “OG” (which you aren’t) and how you kept getting denied for “false reasons”

you are the biggest fucking minge in this server. You have 0 community presence other than being a minge.

please dear god do us all a favor and stop applying 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Damplips said:

i like zae

oh

36 minutes ago, Egg said:

how you’re “OG” (which you aren’t)

been here since 2018 maybe longer

37 minutes ago, Egg said:

you are the biggest fucking minge in this server

you spelt, "were" wrong man

1 hour ago, Vexyzs said:

once of the exhibitions biggest minges 

Correct!, (Once) is the word that stands out

Egg    91
6 minutes ago, Kermit Suicide said:

been here since 2018 maybe longer

519CBB45-DEA0-410E-BFB4-E43C7CA275DD.jpeg.922090d1a39baed67bc128f8be29fd9b.jpeg

stop replying on your application 

9 minutes ago, Egg said:

stop replying on your application 

Reread the supporting terms before you spread false information, Applicants are allowed to respond on applications, they cannot however start arguments or flame users.

1 minute ago, Haze_of_dream said:

Reread the supporting terms before you spread false information, Applicants are allowed to respond on applications

Thank you! Appreciate it very much brother

Jush    50

lmfao no

-support

Complete asshole in discord

Toxic

Massive disrespect and has no respect for anyone

starts arguments

Never see you on discord and when I did you were starting shit

3 minutes ago, Jush said:

starts arguments

Toxic

Complete asshole in discord

Those three things are the SAME thing, and its false.

I only start arguments if Egg Head @'s me like he did earlier and tells me to "Fuck off" so who is the real minge here?

And who are you? taking it as I dont know you chances are you dont know me 😂

Egg    91
2 minutes ago, Kermit Suicide said:

Those three things are the SAME thing, and its false.

I only start arguments if Egg Head @'s me like he did earlier and tells me to "Fuck off" so who is the real minge here?

And who are you? taking it as I dont know you chances are you dont know me 😂

Mans a senior admin on mbrp. Proves you haven’t been active enough to give a fuck about this community mister “determination”

1 minute ago, Egg said:

Proves you haven’t been active enough to give a fuck about this community

If I didnt then why have I been a part of it for about 2 and a half years or so? 

Just because I miss ONE guy doesnt mean I dont know everyone, I legit dont fucking have to know each and every single fucking person in this community you egg head, you are gentle as walking on egg shells and not hard boiled, but in reality if you ever talk on a mic you are wrong bro.

wizard hat    2

-support

didn't u impersonate the owner? horrible community rep, replying inappropriately on application, pretty sure lying about previous punishments, annoying, server isn't even up yet. you're only an OG in terms of you being widely disliked by most of the community dating back quite a while, not something to brag about whatsoever.

6 hours ago, Kermit Suicide said:

Just because I miss ONE guy doesnt mean I dont know everyone, I legit dont fucking have to know each and every single fucking person in this community you egg head, you are gentle as walking on egg shells and not hard boiled, but in reality if you ever talk on a mic you are wrong bro.

this is enough for this to be instantly denied regardless.

image.thumb.png.a0e9dac817012b8010ebc2d52daeea94.png

Edited by wizard hat

Egg    91
3 minutes ago, wizard hat said:

didn't u impersonate the owner

Used his name to apply for staff on icefuse. Lmao

• Haha 1

wizard hat    2

also,

9 hours ago, Kermit Suicide said:

I was in this community longer than MOST of the people here, thats why a lot of the community doesnt know me

i haven't been here long yet you have already proven to me that you are unreliable & would not be a good fit for staff. you are also inactive on discord, forums and in-game, i have not seen you once on any of the said platforms.

you mention that you want to have the opportunity to "prove" yourself to us yet you're still failing to realize that you need to do that BEFORE you become staff and, so far, you have not done a good job.

Zae    31

Denied

Im not accepting staff application

under normal circumstances until said

other wise