Lovo and Yo mama so fat

Billyjoe

Your in-game name: Billyjoe

Users IGN: lovo and yo mama so fat

Users SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:  Lovo STEAM_0:1:460282080      yo mama so fat STEAM_0:1:522160349

Explain what happened: We were sharks just messing around and we had a base and they were running around ontop of it waiting for us to damage them so they could kill us all and they did this for about 20 minutes ish and it is still going on while this report is being made, they raided our base 2 times without doing anything else, i made a sit complaining about harassment and mikey came and moved them away im assuming to try and stop them from harassing us and they just came back and were spamming the physgun at us and then proceeded to raid us again and mikey didn't do anything else to help.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc.)

-Support 

Lost some brain cells watching that 24 minute video

- This isn't harassment. harassment would be like me coming to your base and mic spamming or just shooting you across map without you doing damage to me first.

- they are defending themselves. if y'all just ignore them and stop trying to attack them. All they can do to you is just raid you(which is a 10 minute cooldown).

- and physgun thing is really easily ignorable. 

- Mikey could help y'all if lovo or yo mama was doing anything wrong. they didn't rdm y'all once, since y'all keep damaging them first/attacking party members. they also waited for the raid cooldown. There's nothing Mikey could do.

+/- support

2 hours ago, Billyjoe said:

Your in-game name: Billyjoe

Users IGN: lovo and yo mama so fat

Users SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:  Lovo STEAM_0:1:460282080      yo mama so fat STEAM_0:1:522160349

Explain what happened: We were sharks just messing around and we had a base and they were running around ontop of it waiting for us to damage them so they could kill us all and they did this for about 20 minutes ish and it is still going on while this report is being made, they raided our base 2 times without doing anything else, i made a sit complaining about harassment and mikey came and moved them away im assuming to try and stop them from harassing us and they just came back and were spamming the physgun at us and then proceeded to raid us again and mikey didn't do anything else to help.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc.)

If you could leave the full 24 mins, and add a trimmed version too that highlights exactly what you're reporting, that'd go a long way.

You guys paste down a submarine right by beach. You advert in chat saying to raid your base. We were simply just running around on your submarine lmao. You said nothing in chat and you made a sit about this in game already so I do not get why you are making a user report. The staff member told you that walking around is not harassment and because how you never said anything / said anything in chat. 

Archived