Reina

Your in-game name:

Spicy Ramen 

Staff members name:

Mikey* 

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/)? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

STEAM_0:0:55907530

Explain what happened:

Someone named JFK III/John Kennedy RDA'd me twice and then used broadcast to harass me. Mikey* took care of the first two RDA's but told me to ignore the harassment, which implied people should rape me, and closed the ticket instead of simply revoking the mayor job from John Kennedy. I didn't record it, but I have a screenshot of the broadcast. 

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

20200910_155439.jpg

I thought you were going to make a staff report because I didn't demote the mayor after his jail? I can't demote a person job after they broke a rule. I dealt with him and gave him a 10 minute jail. When the broadcast went out I went to talk to him about the situation. The person stopped after I talked to him.

52 minutes ago, Egg said:

What does need to be said here; 

@Mikey if its a false sit. You use the ignore button. You don’t claim and close it

Yeah yeah alright but tbh, who actually does this? I personally see this as a “free sit” type of moment. 

-Support

Looks like false sit was made

21 hours ago, Vexyzs said:

-Support

-You demote only if the mayor is repeatedly doing something wrong such as making false laws,  you dont remove them for rdax2

-No evidence of harassment

-The sit was false anyways as he already dealt with your situation

He did make false laws to rda me and then rda'd me citing a law that didn't apply to me. There is obvious harassment with him using broadcasts to tell people to find me and "convert me"

Archived