Racist Admin

Thezucc

Your in-game name: Jacob Hardick

Staff members name:

Vexyzs

Staff member SteamID: Unsure how to find that

Explain what happened:

I was pulled into a sit for rdm, which I did do but when questioned admin when the victim started saying the n-word the admin said he did not care. And i asked him why he was defending racism he said doesn't matter. Although the moderator said this is allowed I find this very offensive and immature. 

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

spacer.png

Screenshot (366).png

Screenshot (367).png

You were pulled into the sit for something you did, I do not condone racism but its not against the rules for people who are not staff to be racist. Another thing is that you were trying to deter the topic at hand which was you rdming people. The user that was in the sit has the right to say what he wants as so long as it follows the exhibition rules. 

2 hours ago, Thezucc said:

I suppose it was more of the moderator who was racist seeing how he said it was ok to be racist and say slurs

I didn't say it was ok i just said it wasn't against the rules and also shadow Pikachu told you the same thing. I don't choose what other users say nor do I agree with what other users say. They can say really whatever they want as long as it follows the exhibition rules.

D- Was told to make it a 5 sentences long. made a capitalization mistake overall put 0 effort into his assignments

-Support

clearly shows that a staff member said racism was allowed. in no way does that screenshot show vexyz even being remotely racist

Archived