abusive mod staff report

CRUSHED LEMON

Your in-game name: jimmy johnbill

Staff members name: ThaT

Staff member SteamID:STEAM_0:0:15913940

Explain what happened: while robbing the bank, i was loading my crate with the bags of cash, and he flies through the wall at me and freezes me mid robbery with no warning, then claims i cant build in the bank. (i wasnt building in the bank, i was filling boxes with bags of money from the bank vault) and getting ready to carry them out. So he freezes me, claims im breaking a rule that doesnt exist, then kicks me mid robbery, and i lose the 15 some duffels of cash i had almost gotten away with. I'm not sure if he was being malicious or trying to hijack my robbery, but by the time i reconnected and got back to the bank him and all the cash was gone.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

RAW CHAT LOGS (no footage available)

[User] Jimmy Johnbill: u have any thing to say before i submit the report?
 [Moderator] ThaT™: I kicked him because he wouldnt remove his props
Screenshot Requested

[Moderator] ThaT™: He was building in bank with no keypad, propblocked (when he says i was "building" in the bank, the only thing i built was a portable crate to hold all the money bags.. completely in line with the rules, not a static entity or any kind of base that even requires a keypad)
 [User] Jimmy Johnbill: i read the rules and u clearly made up whatever you kicked me for...

[Moderator] ThaT™: You were kicked for building in the bank
 [Moderator] ThaT™: As a thief

[User] Jimmy Johnbill: ok nice more lies this are great screenshots

[User] Jimmy Johnbill: i never propblocked, idk what the fuck ur talking about a missing keypad
 [Moderator] ThaT™: That you cant build in the bank?
 [Moderator] ThaT™: You had a box you built in there
 [User] Jimmy Johnbill: ok copy paste the rule i broke
 [Moderator] ThaT™: ok

[User] Jimmy Johnbill: take your time
 [User] Jimmy Johnbill: its hard to accept being wrong i know

[Moderator] ThaT™: If there is a job-specific rule category for a job, the rules for jobs take priority over other rules

... here he pastes a random line from the motd, completely unrelated to the situation ^^^

[User] Jimmy Johnbill: copy paste it

[Moderator] ThaT™: who are the only ones allowed to build
 [Moderator] ThaT™: i did
 [User] Jimmy Johnbill: where
 [Moderator] ThaT™: have a nice day

At this point, he leaves and refuses to elaborate any further on the supposed broken rule

Ok so I received a report that you were raiding bank with no /advert. I showed up and you sure were. You had a "crate" you built with no keypad filled with money bags (probably about 20 bags inside). I asked you to remove your props 4 times and you refused. I gave you plenty of time to remove them but you never did so you were kicked.

Rules you broke:

1. Raiding bank without /advert

2. Propblocking entities

3. Building inside property you dont own

4. Building inside bank without being banker

5. Admining your own sits (this is not allowed)

6. Spamming in OOC

7. Lying about what you built in the bank... "when he says i was "building" in the bank, the only thing i built was a portable crate to hold all the money bags.. completely in line with the rules, not a static entity or any kind of base that even requires a keypad" You had a 4 wide PHX medal box you built. It was so big it couldnt fit out the vault door. Dont give me that bullshit. 

You should be happy you were only kicked. You could've been punished much harder.  

6 minutes ago, ThaT said:

Ok so I received a report that you were raiding bank with no /advert. I showed up and you sure were. You had a "crate" you built with no keypad filled with money bags (probably about 20 bags inside). I asked you to remove your props 4 times and you refused. I gave you plenty of time to remove them but you never did so you were kicked.

Rules you broke:

1. Raiding bank without /advert

2. Propblocking entities

3. Building inside property you dont own

4. Building inside bank without being banker

5. Admining your own sits (this is not allowed)

6. Spamming in OOC

7. Lying about what you built in the bank... "when he says i was "building" in the bank, the only thing i built was a portable crate to hold all the money bags.. completely in line with the rules, not a static entity or any kind of base that even requires a keypad" You had a 4 wide PHX medal box you built. It was so big it couldnt fit out the vault door. Dont give me that bullshit. 

You should be happy you were only kicked. You could've been punished much harder.  

well, i suppose there isnt much that can be done, if only i was recording the incident. aside from your overwhelmingly defensive and false accusations, all i can say is i recommend you brush up on the rules more often and try to use your staff powers more carefully. It really breaks roleplay and immersion when inexperienced staff noclip around freezing people during roleplay events, let alone removing them from the server without even knowing the rule they broke or checking to make sure the rule even EXISTS in the first place, which it doesnt, which is why u decided to just copy paste other rules that i didnt break to make yourself seem less guilty.

anyways, maybe he shouldnt be demoted, but trained better at least, or explained better the rules if he has trouble with english.

Just now, CRUSHED LEMON said:

actually the server has an ingame mechanism to alert the police to in progress bank raids, im not sure if you knew that

You should probably read the rules before robbing a bank let alone calling out a great staff member for not knowing the rules.

2 minutes ago, CRUSHED LEMON said:

actually the server has an ingame mechanism to alert the police to in progress bank raids, im not sure if you knew that

"You must advert "BANK RAID" before raiding the bank. You must wait 10 minutes before doing another bank raid." direct from the rules. Cmon man

Just now, ThaT said:

"You must advert "BANK RAID" before raiding the bank. You must wait 10 minutes before doing another bank raid." direct from the rules. Cmon man

Just now, Nir said:

This is a joke right?

im not sure where you guys are coming from or why you think a bank robber would tell the police themselves whenever they are robbing a bank. the bank has an automated alert system that alerts the police every time there is a robbery

48 minutes ago, CRUSHED LEMON said:

im not sure where you guys are coming from or why you think a bank robber would tell the police themselves whenever they are robbing a bank. the bank has an automated alert system that alerts the police every time there is a robbery

This has nothing to do with your punishment. If you have a problem with this rule you should take it up in suggestions: https://exhib.nolt.io/ not report a staff for doing his job.

You must advert bank raid before raiding the bank if you've read the rules you would see this in there

"You must advert "BANK RAID" before raiding the bank. You must wait 10 minutes before doing another bank raid."

There is an auto system for cops, but since its a raid you need to advert it so everyone knows and it goes into out logs

Other than that Denied, your incompetence is not the staff members fault 

Archived