lovo    12

Your in-game Name:

lovo 

Staff Members Name:

TRG CARL GRIMES 

Staff member SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:166707149

Explain what happened:

All of these jails have happened in less than 16 hours of him being staff. He even admits to breaking the rules and just says "I know, jail me". This staff member is clearly inexperienced with the rules. They have broken the rules 3 times in front of me and one of them was even during the middle of his training! I feel that this staff member should be either striked or demoted because on his application he said that he was familiar clearly with the rules. 

Evidence:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Vexyzs    34

+/- Support

-This staff member has only committed minor discrepancies, he hasn't done anything major

Now while staff shouldn't be making mistakes like that i doubt giving him a strike will do anything good.   

lovo    12
38 minutes ago, Vexyzs said:

+/- Support

-This staff member has only committed minor discrepancies, he hasn't done anything major

Now while staff shouldn't be making mistakes like that i doubt giving him a strike will do anything good.   

image.thumb.png.d713324cac6f3fdf4546ad4c46535790.pngI mean with this answer you would think he would know the rules

WuhanVirus    9

- support

- these are just screenshots of him being jailed this could be any time

- these screenshots are also showing his punishments so the staff report makes no sense?

- Plenty of staff have been jailed while they were staff so I don’t see the point of this report if this was taken care of in game.

Edited by WuhanVirus

ChabulaChoo    31

+Support 

-Clear evidence of him being jailed 3 times and has not even been staff for a day. 
-Dose not know a single rule 

-idk what thoro was smoking when he accepted this app.

Rigbe    38

-/+support

staff were punished for each incident

although staff shouldn’t be breaking rules i doubt a demotion or strike will do any good, maybe just needs talked to about this

Yo soy Jack    170
8 hours ago, WuhanVirus said:

these screenshots are also showing his punishments so the staff report makes no sense?

This line makes no sense.

8 hours ago, WuhanVirus said:

- Plenty of staff have been jailed while they were staff so I don’t see the point of this report if this was taken care of in game.

And they have been given strikes, staff shouldn't break rules. I get once or twice in a week, but 3 times in "16 hours" should result in some sort of punishment.

The dude literally copied his staff app, but nothing happens to him, seems legit Exhibtion management, I'll make sure to copy my own staff apps next time.

Edited by Yo soy Jack

lovo    12
1 hour ago, thorobred said:

I need dates, not just ss of him being jailed which could have been anytime

If you ask any of the staff who jailed him or even ask @Carl Grimes they will tell you themselves. But I don't have an actual date

1st and 3rd jail do not need proof, since boyonbuss was staff the same time as him and I jailed him the day of the training, 2 minutes into being staff. For the second one, you would have to ask vexyz

Edited by ShadowPikachu
Incorrect info
  • Haha 1

Vexyzs    34
7 hours ago, thorobred said:

He was staff during the second time i jailed him im pretty sure it was 9/15/2020 around 9:00 am and he was jailed for shooting someone that was near a territory, But the person near the territory was not on the territory nor was he countering or doing damage to carl. That is my reference for the second jail.

lovo    12
9 hours ago, thorobred said:

All the staff responded saying they jailed him after he got staff

lovo    12
17 hours ago, WuhanVirus said:

- these are just screenshots of him being jailed this could be any time

- these screenshots are also showing his punishments so the staff report makes no sense?

The staff members responded saying they jailed him after he got staff. Screenshots were taking when he were staff those staff confirmed it. It is still a staff member breaking a rule.

lovo    12

image.png.ec5514aeb3bc636cf257b67e5728e8a3.png This screenshot is also showing carl avoiding sits to take a sit one of his party members make ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WuhanVirus    9
12 minutes ago, lovo said:

image.png.ec5514aeb3bc636cf257b67e5728e8a3.png This screenshot is also showing carl avoiding sits to take a sit one of his party members make ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This screenshot also is something provided by a staff member. Because you are not staff on the DRP server your are not supposed to have this. This was said when chabula made a report on vista. Also this is just a question but in the staff handbook does it say you have to take sits in order? Cause staff on both servers ignore sits and take other ones.

Edited by WuhanVirus

lovo    12
Just now, WuhanVirus said:

This screenshot also is something provided by a staff member. Because you are not staff on the DRP server your are not supposed to have this. This was said when chabula made a report on vista. Also this is just a question but in the staff handbook does it say you have to take sits in order? Cause staff on both servers ignore sits and take other ones.

I was told by drp staff they have to take sits in order. this is just a little extension of what he has done in his 2 days as staff 😃

Carl Grimes    0
13 minutes ago, lovo said:

hey man well i thought it was alright cause i watched notpobalo or however u say it to take someone elses sit and i have witnessess so i thought it was alright to do

WuhanVirus    9
7 minutes ago, lovo said:

I was told by drp staff they have to take sits in order. this is just a little extension of what he has done in his 2 days as staff 😃

The jails could deserve the strike but the screenshot is something only a staff member could get so you guys are just blatantly attacking him for something that is not even in the staff guide.  Even though you guys know you have done if yourself. 

Edited by WuhanVirus

lovo    12
4 minutes ago, Carl Grimes said:

hey man well i thought it was alright cause i watched notpobalo or however u say it to take someone elses sit and i have witnessess so i thought it was alright to do

If someone else does it doesn't mean you should. I wasn't expecting to get out of these screenshot I just felt like I should add this, so it's here :)

ImTheLetterE    115
46 minutes ago, Carl Grimes said:

woah woah woah, it was an urgent sit, the guy was stuck, you can skip sits if its a stuck sit