CRUSHED LEMON

Your Username:

A:crushed lemon

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:0:64479068

Your Discord Name and #:

A:backwards#2662

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: yes, permaban on mexican, because of inexperienced and negligent staff member

Your Age:

A:17

Your Timezone:

A: pacific

Time Played:

A:16 hours, but around over ~150 on mexican border

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: hundreds possibly thousands of hrs of exp as staff on darkrp, starwarsrp, TTT, and I have owned or coowned multiple servers.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:

I have experience, wisdom, patience, and people skills. I am good at memorizing rules and most importantly I try to separate staffing and roleplaying as much as physically possible.

I play the server all the time and I'm good at identifying glitches, rule breaking, and im quick to report any possible problems in the server or abusive staff colleagues.

lots of experience, wisdom, and especially patience.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: almost every day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: extremely, on both darkrp and mexican, if I manage to get unbanned from there

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: of course, its the duty of an admin to sacrifice roleplay time for the well being of the server

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User): vip, but no rank currently on darkrp

-Support

-Not much discord/forums activity

-Have not seen you ingame at all

-Bad app

-Not enough hours to apply

-Toxic to other users

-Complains when he does not get what he wants

Overall: -Support, you have no respect for staff or other users and you neglect to follow the server rules. I don't think you are qualified for being staff period.

wow, really sad that all these elitist and ignorant kids -support me when all they know of me is my MBRP ban and their only opinion is based on popularity.

it sucks that such a good community has so many sheep and people who can't even think for themselves.

nevertheless, i'll rewrite my application and hopefully write it better next time if it gets denied.

I hope the people in charge of staff recognize my experience and maybe can have a conversation with me to determine for themselves how capable of an admin I am.

2 minutes ago, CRUSHED LEMON said:

wow, really sad that all these elitist and ignorant kids -support me when all they know of me is my MBRP ban and their only opinion is based on popularity.

it sucks that such a good community has so many sheep and people who can't even think for themselves.

nevertheless, i'll rewrite my application and hopefully write it better next time if it gets denied.

I hope the people in charge of staff recognize my experience and maybe can have a conversation with me to determine for themselves how capable of an admin I am.

0_o Don't respond on your staff app

Archived