Bic Lighter + -

CptCheesyBiscuits

Your in-game name: CptCheesyBiscuits

Staff members name: Bic Lighter + -

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/): 424709755

Explain what happened: I was in my base growing weed and Bic Lighter came into my base with no prior warning and without me giving a reason for my base to be searched, said that my printer was invisible (which it was) and banned me without any prior warnings, Its the first time I've ever been told that invisible printers aren't allowed and I've seen multiple cases where people were turning their printers invisible.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.)

-Support

Rule 5 of the building rules state no invisible props.

and like Jush pointed out rule 17 states all raidables and entities may not be made invisible etc etc etc.

He could’ve brought you to a sit room but if you knew you were breaking the rules you could’ve had your friend shoot your printer. While I don’t think you purposely broke the rules, they were broken nonetheless.

Therefor bic lighter did nothing wrong in this situation.

So long as you don't have any other offences, I personally see an instant ban without any explanation or education as a bit much. I've said it before and I'll say it again: staff should educate first and punish second. This is a perfect example of that, especially since it wasn't a situation wherein someone raided your base and couldn't find your printer - he was just doing his job and happened to find you doing something you didn't know was against the rules (or so you say). 

+ Support for an unban (although that's not what this is about, I'm still saying it) since this is such a minor offense (of ignorance), and you (presumably) have no other offences

- Support for any sort of punishment against Bic since education-first isn't a policy, even though it should be (imo)

Archived