Montego Staff report

Mark Stinnson

Your in-game name: Mark Stinnson

Staff members name: Montego Quintanilla

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:86974558

Explain what happened: So this mans raided the WH as Apartment landlord and he raided during grace period. He got jailed for RDMx2 and FailRPx1 but, I thought he can't raid? So wouldn't it be a day ban because that's FailRPx2 (Raiding the WH during Grace Period and Can't raid as Apartment landlord) and RDMx2. I know Im a minge but like bruh. Something staff members shouldn't be getting jailed for, even if he was doing it with his friends.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.) 

355927532_staffreport.thumb.jpg.c19d7c5ed3509ddbde7c8d4b896ef33c.jpg

1126177740_staffreport2.thumb.jpg.973101e730f80190f9e8858ef8e17324.jpg

1666160622_staffreport3.jpg.cd53b93c543c0d90034c2aa7765000cb.jpg

Ahh yes, I was waiting for this. Allow me to elaborate... So for the longest time I had Master Thief as my job- meaning I would log in as Master Thief every time I logged in. I must have accidentally changed my favorited job recently when swapping roles, meaning I logged in as Apartment Manager which is not my intention. Not waiting for grace to end is my fault for not noticing it. I 100% take blame for not noticing the president was in grace. However, clearly my intent, as a staff member, to log in and walk up to the white house and RDM. I think that's pretty obvious as I've never had the reputation. As I said, I do 100% take blame, it's my fault. We all screw things up sometimes and we gotta man up to it. Unfortunately, this is on me as I'm staff and can't have selective treatment. Long story short- I logged in as wrong job and raided white house during grace. My first time doing any wrongdoing as staff...Totally on me, hopefully y'all understand.

Archived