Staff Report

'09 Nissan 370z Nismo

Your in-game name: 2009 Nissan 370z Nismo

Staff members name: Montego Quintanilla 

Staff member SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86974558 

Explain what happened:

I made a report on 2 guys that I was raiding. One was a hacker and one was a cop. I adverted raid and then killed them both, but then they broke NLR at least 4 times. I made a sit once I was done raiding the base and Montego Quintanilla claims my report. He pulls 2 of the guys in the sit and after a bit of talking about the situation that happened at their base, Montego asks if I adverted raid and I responded with "Yes." He checks logs and says "You did not advert raid at all, you just advered counter." Ok I did advert counter a few times but that was for other incidents. But then he makes a very smart decision and sends me a screenshot of the logs. You can see me advert raid, and remember when he said "You didn't advert raid at all." So pretty much he either lied in a sit or he just didn't look at the logs closely enough. And then he decides to let all of us go because I "broke rules." He even said "You didn't wait your cooldown at all even when you meant to advert raid." Well first of all, I don't think there is a counter cooldown at all. I've seen some people counter every 5 mins or less. Second, just because I adverted counter multiple times to counter a raid or a kidnap doesn't mean he can assume I meant to advert raid. How would he know? I was countering raids and stuff like that. Finally, notice how Montego is in the same org as one of the guys that I reported, so thats kind of sus because Montego let them go like that, he accused me of breaking rules even though I didn't, and the fact that hes in the same org as one of the guys that I reported.

Evidence: 

https://youtu.be/29srmtduaDQ

https://youtu.be/YCQb0LqFsvM

https://youtu.be/L2ARpJdMmwk

+support

lets just go off 2 scenerios

1) if it was true you didnt advert raid and the raid was false the cop still should have been jailed for failrp for having a base as gov and prob in a party with a non gov

2) if it was adverted raid they should of count up and why did it take like 20 mins for the sit to happen (when you take a look at the logs you can see the time stamp from the steam overlay) In this case both of them should be banned

1)There is a counter cooldown. You adverted "COUNTER" and then "OVER" every single time you THOUGHT you were adverting properly. Now, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and didn't punish you because I believed you had no bad intentions when you adverted improperly. I let you go without punishment and with a warning simply because I truly thought you hadn't had the intention of breaking any rules when doing so. 

2) Believe it or not, I have 0 intention on being biased when in sits. Your adverts were on cooldown when they "broke NLR", hence why I did not punish them. I also did not punish you for spamming counter adverts. If you want to be anal- yes, both parties were in the wrong at some point.

The logs I will post under this displays your counter adverts, the fact you reported me for letting you go of a punishment boggles my mind. I genuinely don't understand what the point of the report was and I'm honestly confused as to why you made the report just to show I let you off a punishment?

In the video I refer to the counters as raids to elaborate to you that there IS a cooldown such as raids have cooldowns. I guess that didn't get through to you on account you made a staff report claiming there is no cooldown. If you plan on reporting a staff member, I ask that you at least know the rules before claiming I falsely did or did not punish anybody.

TL:DR- You were in the wrong spamming adverts and DID break rules, but I let you off with a warning, as I did the other party for future possible NLRs, and you go on to open a staff report. Simply said, I did my job to the best of my ability and broke no staff rules.🥴

c19f2b2db44e6d341b76dff246c247c6.thumb.png.f946f777cf8d82d362d2d069e2a56aa7.png

1 hour ago, Woona said:

+support

lets just go off 2 scenerios

1) if it was true you didnt advert raid and the raid was false the cop still should have been jailed for failrp for having a base as gov and prob in a party with a non gov

2) if it was adverted raid they should of count up and why did it take like 20 mins for the sit to happen (when you take a look at the logs you can see the time stamp from the steam overlay) In this case both of them should be banned

Consider the time this happened. The timezone for NA is very thin on staff and I was the only person on to take sits. Obviously, when there's 1 staff on and several sits, it's going to take time to reach a sit. Being staff yourself, you should know it can take time to reach a sit when sits are piling up. Also, you say "In this case both of them should be banned", but no parties did any bannable offenses? I fail to see your logic here. Both parties did something wrong at some point, but a ban for what??? 😐

17 minutes ago, Woona said:

You are literally cutting out his raid advert

20200927_060526.jpg

Again, this is not about his advert for the raid, this is about his COUNTER adverts. Hence why I said his COUNTERS. I said once already, BOTH parties are at fault, however, none deserved to banned as you said they should. That just makes 0 sense. One side of the party was basing as a gov official and one side spammed counter adverts against the later. BOTH parties, again, were at blame. Due to the nature of the situation being that both parties had an even amount of offenses, I decided to let both off with a warning as none seemed to have bad intentions to PURPOSELY break rules. It was obvious both didn't purposely go out of their way to break rules- plain and simple. I don't understand how this is an argument. Let me make this VERY clear- BOTH PARTIES HAD DONE SOMETHING WRONG. I decided to let BOTH go without punishment due to not having bad intent and not PURPOSELY doing anything bad enough to really be punished. Both were small offenses that I saw as being deemed worthy of a warn. If I'm deemed worthy of receiving a strike for this, then I will gladly accept it- however, I simply did my job to the best of my ability meanwhile trying to be lenient due to the very measly harmless nature of the offenses. I didn't falsely punish anybody- both parties got off with warnings.

+Support

People shouldn't be let off the hook because others broke the rules. That's not how it works.

2 hours ago, Montego Quintanilla said:

I decided to let both off with a warning as none seemed to have bad intentions to PURPOSELY break rules.

If rules were broken then punishment should be dished. Purposely or not, bad intent or otherwise.

+support

Montego I have seen you being bias multiple times

you cut out his raid logs to better your position 

and this has nothing to do with the report but I have seen you taking sits while in the MIDDLE of a sit

I think you need to either be re trained or dealt with

+Support

This situation is weird but after what everyone else said i'm going to +Support

There is obliviously a problem with how you are staffing if you have multiple staff reports on you

And you shouldn't have cut out his raid in the logs picture it makes the situation worse because you look like you are not telling the full story to us.

6 hours ago, Montego Quintanilla said:

Again, this is not about his advert for the raid, this is about his COUNTER adverts.

Ok first of all, you let the 2 other guys go without any punishments because I "broke rules." Thats not how it works, lets say I made a report on a guy named Batshitman that RDMed me but I RDM them back. You can't just let Batshitman go and only punish me because I made the sit and broke a rule. Instead you're supposed to jail me and Batshitman because we both broke a rule. Second, you checked logs to see if I adverted raid and you said "You did not advert raid." But then you make a 300IQ decision and you decide to send me a screenshot of the logs. In the logs it does say I adverted raid. @Montego Quintanilla, you better have a good explanation for all of this. Having multiple staff reports on you doesn't put you in a good spot.

Archived