Staff report

Mark Stinnson

Staff members name: Montego Quintanilla

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:86974558

Explain what happened: He was taking a territory and I was gonna counter but he was in his admin suit lmfao 0_o

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.)  

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at this with an "unbiased" perspective makes me think of two possibilities:

1. An unfortunate case of accidentally AFK'ing in the wrong spot; while unlikely, its relatively possible... maybe.
  2. Purposefully taking advantage of a time wherein there is a low amount of people online and expecting the defending party (which Mark happened to be apart of) to not be on and/or care.

Having a recording of it certainly helps me believe this is more likely akin to #2. I am curious to see Montego's response.

+ support (edit) - kind of, see my most recent, and post-knowledge of the facts, post below.

The reason I did this was because a member of Minge Society had been spam taking territories without awaiting cooldown, nor advert. I pulled said member and informed them that what he was doing was against the rules. I asked him if he was cool if I had claimed back the territory he had taken illegitimately. He said yes. I claimed the territory back on account we had lost it in a non legitimate way. Simply saying I'm claiming territories in admin mode is telling a half truth because I am NOT sat here claiming territories in admin mode. It was ONE territory I had taken back due to having no advert and not awaiting cooldown. The reason I stayed in admin mode while claiming it was also because Minge Society members had kept coming back to shoot @ me while claiming it back. Keep in mind, you need to look @ the whole picture and not simply cherry pick man. I've had several reports on me in the last 2 days for such dumb things and it's honestly making me regret ever becoming staff at times. Y'all really want to see me demoted and it shows. I've done nothing but try to do my job to the best of my ability with as little screw ups as possible. I clocked in at most sits this week and took 415 sits just to prove I wanted to show my worthiness of being staff. I'm the only staff on for an easy 6 hours every morning ruining my sleep schedule for the sake of lack of staff. Either way, people are praying on my downfall when I'm just trying to do my job best I can. Y'all show the bad side of everything and don't look at the whole picture- I'll say it one more time to clear confusion: I had been GIVEN PERMISSION to take the area back by the very person who took it and did not advert, nor wait cooldown since taking our most recent territory. I stayed in admin mode because a lot of Minge Society members were mucking about shooting me while doing so.

9 minutes ago, Montego Quintanilla said:

The reason I did this was because a member of Minge Society had been spam taking territories without awaiting cooldown, nor advert. I pulled said member and informed them that what he was doing was against the rules. I asked him if he was cool if I had claimed back the territory he had taken illegitimately. He said yes. I claimed the territory back on account we had lost it in a non legitimate way. Simply saying I'm claiming territories in admin mode is telling a half truth because I am NOT sat here claiming territories in admin mode. It was ONE territory I had taken back due to having no advert and not awaiting cooldown. The reason I stayed in admin mode while claiming it was also because Minge Society members had kept coming back to shoot @ me while claiming it back. Keep in mind, you need to look @ the whole picture and not simply cherry pick man. I've had several reports on me in the last 2 days for such dumb things and it's honestly making me regret ever becoming staff at times. Y'all really want to see me demoted and it shows. I've done nothing but try to do my job to the best of my ability with as little screw ups as possible. I clocked in at most sits this week and took 415 sits just to prove I wanted to show my worthiness of being staff. I'm the only staff on for an easy 6 hours every morning ruining my sleep schedule for the sake of lack of staff. Either way, people are praying on my downfall when I'm just trying to do my job best I can. Y'all show the bad side of everything and don't look at the whole picture- I'll say it one more time to clear confusion: I had been GIVEN PERMISSION to take the area back by the very person who took it and did not advert, nor wait cooldown since taking our most recent territory. I stayed in admin mode because a lot of Minge Society members were mucking about shooting me while doing so.

That territory was not apart of minge society, that territory at the time was controlled by Runner Gang since it sent Mark the notification and he is in Runner Gang.

22 minutes ago, Montego Quintanilla said:

That's full on cap I'm in Runner gang and All the  Territory's were mine, Nobody from Minge Society was on at the time 0_o 

Bro what

21 minutes ago, Montego Quintanilla said:

I've had several reports on me in the last 2 days for such dumb things and it's honestly making me regret ever becoming staff at times. Y'all really want to see me demoted and it shows. I've done nothing but try to do my job to the best of my ability with as little screw ups as possible. I clocked in at most sits this week and took 415 sits just to prove I wanted to show my worthiness of being staff.

Are you actually trying to gain sympathy here...

11 minutes ago, Phantom said:

I'm the only staff on for an easy 6 hours every morning ruining my sleep schedule for the sake of lack of staff.

It says in the staff guidelines if i’m not mistaken that you shouldnt burn yourself out and to take breaks.

21 minutes ago, Montego Quintanilla said:

I'll say it one more time to clear confusion: I had been GIVEN PERMISSION to take the area back by the very person who took it

Giving you permission... bro what 😂😂

When the guy whom is in “minge society” and is supposedly breaking the rules by not adverting and not waiting cooldown. Is “giving you permission” you should’ve known this was not right.

8 minutes ago, Mark Stinnson said:

That's full on cap I'm in Runner gang and All the  Territory's were mine, Nobody from Minge Society was at the time 0_o 

Also ^^^^^^^

49 minutes ago, Montego Quintanilla said:

I asked him if he was cool if I had claimed back the territory he had taken illegitimately. He said yes. I claimed the territory back on account we had lost it in a non legitimate way. Simply saying I'm claiming territories in admin mode is telling a half truth because I am NOT sat here claiming territories in admin mode.

thats like saying "they let me kill them its not rdm" its still a no no

2 hours ago, Montego Quintanilla said:

haha,

1: The territory was runner gangs
2. Wheres the "minge society" members? I don't see any near you.
3. Lying? not fit for staff
4. You shouldn't take a territory in admin mode NO MATTER WHAT

Archived