Staff report

Mark Stinnson

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, {Rees} - Nova Prospekt said:

haha,

1: The territory was runner gangs
2. Wheres the "minge society" members? I don't see any near you.
3. Lying? not fit for staff
4. You shouldn't take a territory in admin mode NO MATTER WHAT

Runner Gang took the territory that was recently claimed by Minge Society from us with 0 advert or counter. There was a few minute window between catching Minge doing it and reclaiming the territories from which Runner took from Minge.

- Support 

Good admin, think people are taking honest mistakes out of proportion. I'm the leader of Minge Society and I gave the okay to let him take back the land that my gang stole without adverting. I don't think he should be demoted, he is the only staff on most of the time actually taking sits. I think that Mark needs to calm down, seeing as he is a minge himself. 

4 minutes ago, KipstreetJR said:

- Support 

Good admin, think people are taking honest mistakes out of proportion. I'm the leader of Minge Society and I gave the okay to let him take back the land that my gang stole without adverting. I don't think he should be demoted, he is the only staff on most of the time actually taking sits. I think that Mark needs to calm down, seeing as he is a minge himself. 

Thanks for clarifying!! It appears as though there's a witch hunt on me!!

-support 

Would not let the minge Mark Stinson let you believe this bs. Montego was letting us take back our territories that Minge Society took without advert or waiting cooldown. He did it himself since he happened to be in our gang. Montego has the most sits of any admin lately and has been working his ass off to get a promotion why would he do something to get himself in trouble after putting that much work in?? Mark literally has it out for Montego and he is willing to go out of his way to record some out of context clip and passes it off as admin abuse. 

5 minutes ago, KipstreetJR said:

I think that Mark needs to calm down, seeing as he is a minge himself. 

Just now, shaco box said:

-support 

Would not let the minge Mark Stinson let you believe this bs. Montego was letting us take back our territories that Minge Society took without advert or waiting cooldown. He did it himself since he happened to be in our gang. Montego has the most sits of any admin lately and has been working his ass off to get a promotion why would he do something to get himself in trouble after putting that much work in?? Mark literally has it out for Montego and he is willing to go out of his way to record some out of context clip and passes it off as admin abuse. Stfu Mark fucking virgin

I know Im a minge. But this isn't about me being a minge. This is about Montego abusing his adminmode, taking territory's in his admin suit.  

+ Support

Now, I can strongly say Montego's Run as staff has been incredibly harsh and unlucky. 

but in this situation its clear cut evidence, doesnt matter if you got permission or not. Thats not the way to go about doing it. 

The fact that all of a sudden the whole minge gang is now commenting is a little much. There is no really arguing that he was breaking his staff guidelines as its clear cut. Literally anyone could watch that and know its not the way to do it. 

Even though @Mark Stinnson is incredibly stinky, this is a legitimate report. He was clearly abusing admin mode. I dont know how anyone even is arguing it. 

2 minutes ago, Mark Stinnson said:

I know Im a minge. But this isn't about me being a minge. This is about Montego abusing his adminmode, taking territory's in his admin suit.  

As myself and others have specified, I was allowing my gang to take the territories Minge had taken without advert or warn. They gave me the okay and there was no harm done! It appears as though it was blown way out of proportion x(

1 minute ago, Mark Stinnson said:

Again, our territory was owed to us since Minge Society didn't advert or wait cooldown and your people took it while he was in the sit. He simply took it back since we were owed it after rules were broken. Get some more context and information next time, Minge.

5 hours ago, Phantom said:

That territory was not apart of minge society, that territory at the time was controlled by Runner Gang since it sent Mark the notification and he is in Runner Gang.

Runner Gang had taken the territory WHILE I was in a sit with Minge Society for taking it originally. Kind of confusing, but I understand the confusion.

If the Runners hadn't captured it during the sit, as some have claimed (and thereafter proved), this report wouldn't have happened. The two original parties would have gone on their merry way and Montego could've resolved it all with no apparent admin abuse.

In my opinion, whatever that's worth, the abuse comes from his poor judgement to take the territory from the Runners, not the Minge Society, while acting as staff. Permission from the Minges is irrelevant since they did not even own the territory at the time of capture. He should have treated it as if the territory was already his and was taken by the Runners; if Minge Society hadn't taken it and the issue hadn't occurred, the Runners would have taken it from Montego's gang (I forget which that is) anyway. That is a very convoluted way of saying I support any punishment regarding poor judgement - not abuse of power. 

Montego, from what I've witnessed, is a stellar staff member who does a great job at communicating during his sits, educating any offenders, and listening to all sides. To me, this is just a shitty situation that was caused by poor judgement. Good luck Montego.

WAIT WAIT WAIT THIS WAS ALL A MISUNDERSTANING. See, I thought you were talking about the MINGE SOCIETY incident that had happened RIGHT before this.

Allow me to explain... AGAIN. I had JUST logged on early morning right after the server restart. It was 5:14 for me and the server restarts at 5:00 for me every morning. I had logged on and noticed all the territories were claimed by Runner Gang... See, I thought this was suspicious because the server had JUST restarted, so all territories reset... right? I thought the server restarted and had the default territory of every area to be owned by Runner Gang. I recorded this and planned on uploaded it in staff chat to be investigated. See- I thought I had caught somebody spam claiming territories or EXPLOITING a territory bug to claim all territories, so I recorded it. I was somewhat right. Mark Stinson had SPAM CLAIMED the territories without advert NOR cooldown. Here in the video, you find me AT THE EXACT SAME TIME of Mark's video explaining the territories being taken. Compare the tab list and I will display proof of time of recording in the recording properties in the attachments.

IF ANYTHING, I was checking something I was suspicious of. What did I find? Mark spam claiming territories WITHOUT advert AND without cooldown. Now, I don't have proof of him doing it, as I cannot prove him guilty because the LOGS show nothing for territory claims. The only way I could prove him actually doing it is to WATCH him do it. I had investigated it AFTER he had already done it. The reason you see me claiming the territory is, as I said earlier, I thought I had found an exploit that allowed you to claim all territories- that was the entire purpose of the video. I was not simply claiming the territory to take it from Runner Gang

VIDEO EVIDENCE FOUND IN THE END OF THE THREAD AS IT IS TOO LARGE TO ATTACH.

In the video, you see me at the exact moment Mark had ended his recording of me ON THE TERRITORY. I was flying around all territories to investigate what I THOUGHT had been Runner Gang exploiting something to autoclaim territories on server restart. What it TURNED OUT TO BE is Mark claiming all territories without advert and cooldowns.

BE SURE TO WATCH THE VIDEO:

MY TAB LIST:

2a735866605717927b3c61522ecbfb93.thumb.png.954e5e1cb89b2a11219c292cca2be145.png

MARK'S TAB LIST:

9f969146bc682e3c8a44470aec74e88d.thumb.png.8b83f91d95913aead1730f930b3b4139.png

Notice the server uptime- 1 MINUTE DIFFERENCE.

You can line up the 2 times to verify my video is not fake. They happen nearly IDENTICALLY at the same time.

The properties of my video to ALSO prove the timeline this happened.

a68903f2108bacd23614004055f53300.png.026938d2009a1a42c92a2e2a31a48ed7.png

Again, sorry for the confusion. I totally read the situation wrong and thought he was talking about an AFOREMENTIONED situation that happened the night before.

22 minutes ago, Montego Quintanilla said:

WAIT WAIT WAIT THIS WAS ALL A MISUNDERSTANING. See, I thought you were talking about the MINGE SOCIETY incident that had happened RIGHT before this.

Allow me to explain... AGAIN. I had JUST logged on early morning right after the server restart. It was 5:14 for me and the server restarts at 5:00 for me every morning. I had logged on and noticed all the territories were claimed by Runner Gang... See, I thought this was suspicious because the server had JUST restarted, so all territories reset... right? I thought the server restarted and had the default territory of every area to be owned by Runner Gang. I recorded this and planned on uploaded it in staff chat to be investigated. See- I thought I had caught somebody spam claiming territories or EXPLOITING a territory bug to claim all territories, so I recorded it. I was somewhat right. Mark Stinson had SPAM CLAIMED the territories without advert NOR cooldown. Here in the video, you find me AT THE EXACT SAME TIME of Mark's video explaining the territories being taken. Compare the tab list and I will display proof of time of recording in the recording properties in the attachments.

IF ANYTHING, I was checking something I was suspicious of. What did I find? Mark spam claiming territories WITHOUT advert AND without cooldown. Now, I don't have proof of him doing it, as I cannot prove him guilty because the LOGS show nothing for territory claims. The only way I could prove him actually doing it is to WATCH him do it. I had investigated it AFTER he had already done it. The reason you see me claiming the territory is, as I said earlier, I thought I had found an exploit that allowed you to claim all territories- that was the entire purpose of the video. I was not simply claiming the territory to take it from Runner Gang

In the video, you see me at the exact moment Mark had ended his recording of me ON THE TERRITORY. I was flying around all territories to investigate what I THOUGHT had been Runner Gang exploiting something to autoclaim territories on server restart. What it TURNED OUT TO BE is Mark claiming all territories without advert and cooldowns.

MY TAB LIST:

MARK'S TAB LIST:

You can line up the 2 times to verify my video is not fake. They happen nearly IDENTICALLY at the same time.

Again, sorry for the confusion. I totally read the situation wrong and thought he was talking about an AFOREMENTIONED situation that happened the night before.

Sorry but is that the full footage in the video?

in marks video it shows that rich was being claimed CAN you show proof of you not claiming that territory and you were doing something?

going to change to a 

+/- Support

in marks video you start recording the video before the notification alarming you saying someone is taking rich  (which is kinda sus ngl)
the evidence is quite clear but IF you could have recorded before the notification it would be better overall

+/- Support

Capture.PNG

7 hours ago, Woona said:

look closely at my screenshot rich territory being captured

20200927_153420.jpg

It would probably help if you guys read more than just part of the conversation and look

a screenshot from marks video, in chat rich being taken and him being at rich in admin mode nocliping taking the territory

Just now, Woona said:

It would probably help if you guys read more than just part of the conversation and look

a screenshot from marks video, in chat rich being taken and him being at rich in admin mode nocliping taking the territory

It would help if you read my response. I said very obviously I thought there was an exploit being used to capture all areas so quickly. If you put 2+2 together you can realize I was seeing how it was done. In the video I display myself looking around to see who or how it was being done. The whole intent of the video was intended to be posted in staff chat to display what I THOUGHT was being abused. However, I realized I had nothing to show for it and I gave up. You can't sit here pinning a smear campaign against me when I've quite literally shown EVERYTHING I possibly can to defend myself.

Also, note that I DID NOT COMPLETELY TAKE THE TERRITORY. I started claiming it and flew away within 20 seconds. It takes 50 seconds to claim a territory. Watch the videos and line up the time of my tab list at this given moment:

My time that I FLEW AWAY from the territory was at 1:12:01

752f4b7f061f6ce85d228dbee9651974.png.09ba8bd67a5490d8bc4fc4330716a804.png

Mark's video showcases me there at 1:11:37

9f969146bc682e3c8a44470aec74e88d.thumb.png.73b47197253f1f367e141bfd5870c692.png

If Mark's video shows I'm taking the territory at exactly 1:11:38 and my video SHOWS me leaving at 1:12:01. This means I had a 23 SECOND WINDOW to claim the territory. Claiming territories takes 50 seconds. I couldn't have POSSIBLY taken the territory within that frame of time. I never fully took the territory. I STARTED taking it, yes. I flew away after looking at the territory. I never- again, NEVER fully CLAIMED the territory. This is evident in the video. If you line up the time I was there in his video, and then follow it up with MY video where you see me flying away, that means I had sat there for 23 seconds and flew away. 

+Support

As much as I hate to +Support this, everyone on this forum is correct and using your admin power for that task was a big no-no, You are VERY chill in game and all that its just this was a mistake and should be held accountable for even though you was trying to help the situation I suppose.

(He shouldnt be demoted, he should be infracted or strictly warned about this).

11 hours ago, Montego Quintanilla said:

MY TAB LIST:

MARK'S TAB LIST:

You changed stories...... what happened to the old story

Archived