Thotsman's Staff Application

Thotsman

Thotsman  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be apart of the staff team despite my previous experiences?

• Yes.
    • No.

Your Username:

A: Thotsman

Your SteamID? 

A: STEAM_0:1:237141792

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Dio's Alter Ego#5309

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, I've done some rdm on accident and ardm on accident. Though the staff taught me well and what not to do, and learned some stuff from them along the way.

Your Age:

A: 13 (Just turned it like exactly 1 week ago)

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 2-3 days

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I've been staff or given a role of staff in many roblox games, doing my job well. My first valve related moderation experience would be in Hekku servers. I became a mod, I was being a bit too fun at first, which got me demoted. I was taught a bit from the senior administrator and what and what not to do. So I got accepted again, and I retired recently.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: Usually there are about more than 10 SIT's that get ignored. It can make users and players upset whenever someone builds on their property or breaks the rules to fuck with them. I wish to try and dedicate my entire time I have before I go to sleep or go to sleep myself and help out players 24/7. Sure some admins do this, but I wish to also take care of some problems that are harder to explain then solve. I've usually had problems with explaining some things, and due to this I may be able to help out people that speak clearly and people that have harder times doing so. I've also analyzed what your admins do and their measures they take, along with knowing how to not get manipulated, and to have proof at all times (Gotta check logs if that's the proof of a certain SIT). Like all the other staff members, I read the rules in all entirety.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: All the time I can, after school, on weekends. You get the point.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: In my staff team paragraph, I stated I read the rules in all of entirety.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, I am aware of that, and I am alright with it

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes, I have

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: User, I sadly cannot get my parents to donate to the server.

•  

Welcome to the forums!

Here's my +/-:

+ support

• The following quote from your app shows, to me, that you were able to (apparently) learn from your mistakes in the past. That's always a good ability to have, and I commend you for it.
    • "I became a mod, I was being a bit too fun at first, which got me demoted. I was taught a bit from the senior administrator and what and what not to do. So I got accepted again, and I retired recently."
  • You seem mature for your age (see above quote for one example, another is below)
    • "I've usually had problems with explaining some things, and due to this I may be able to help out people that speak clearly and people that have harder times doing so."
      • Admitting a weakness and proving you can grow from it is good; explaining how your growth may help others in the future is even better.
  • Previous staff experience
  • An extreme (-ly overestimated) anticipated play time

- support

• Very inactive on the forums and discord
  • Little participation in the community at large
    • Suggestion for improvement: start an intro thread, respond to some other peoples' posts, etc etc - get involved. This application is your only forum post.
  • Past rule-breaking transgressions
    • Although you said you've learned from them, so (if that's true) that's good

Overall, +/- support. I'm leaning more towards - support only because you're only active in-game - get involved with the community more!

Good luck

- Support 

I've seen you scream at people and you seem very immature and mingey from my experiences with you in game.

Not active on forums or discord at all

A little young I feel like you wouldn't get along well with the older staff team

Forgot to say you need a poll

13 hours ago, Vexyzs said:

-Support

-Not active on the forums/discord 

-Have not seen you ingame once

-Not much community impact

I actually have been on the game and left it on in the server for a bit. But I can mostly agree with the feedback you've given.

13 hours ago, ShadowPikachu said:

+Support
-Pretty active today so far (Put in 51:06:30 not 2-3days, Get this from tab menu)
-Ok app, however, with many staff on there is never 10 sits

-Support
-Inactive on forums(1 post)
-Inactive on discord(4 messages)

Overall -Support get more active with the community, hours isn't everything.

All of the stuff I can agree with in this feedback, but I haven't once said that hours are everything. I'm just saying I'll be on all the time I can use.

12 hours ago, Billyjoe said:

- Support 

I've seen you scream at people and you seem very immature and mingey from my experiences with you in game.

Not active on forums or discord at all

A little young I feel like you wouldn't get along well with the older staff team

Forgot to say you need a poll

Yes, I agree with some of this, I usually do that when there's so much disrespect it makes me mad, I'll try to improve this. I can get along with anyone as long as they treat me as a human.

12 hours ago, Rigbe said:

-support

mingy in game and in sits

low activity on forums/discord

doesn’t seem mature 

I usually do not think before I speak using my voice, but text allows me to. The minginess problem I have is being worked on at the moment. I admit for most of this.

13 hours ago, blac potat said:

Welcome to the forums!

Here's my +/-:

+ support

• The following quote from your app shows, to me, that you were able to (apparently) learn from your mistakes in the past. That's always a good ability to have, and I commend you for it.
    • "I became a mod, I was being a bit too fun at first, which got me demoted. I was taught a bit from the senior administrator and what and what not to do. So I got accepted again, and I retired recently."
  • You seem mature for your age (see above quote for one example, another is below)
    • "I've usually had problems with explaining some things, and due to this I may be able to help out people that speak clearly and people that have harder times doing so."
      • Admitting a weakness and proving you can grow from it is good; explaining how your growth may help others in the future is even better.
  • Previous staff experience
  • An extreme (-ly overestimated) anticipated play time

- support

• Very inactive on the forums and discord
  • Little participation in the community at large
    • Suggestion for improvement: start an intro thread, respond to some other peoples' posts, etc etc - get involved. This application is your only forum post.
  • Past rule-breaking transgressions
    • Although you said you've learned from them, so (if that's true) that's good

Overall, +/- support. I'm leaning more towards - support only because you're only active in-game - get involved with the community more!

Good luck

Yes, the rulebreaking is mostly in my hands. And everything you've said is agreeable. And thank you for the good luck and the heads up!

9 hours ago, Weabo said:

-Support

Literally just jailed for RDMx2

Bad paragraph

Has been demoted on other servers

Need more Forums/discord activity 

Overall: - Support

The latest jail was me being mayor and not understanding what and what not the mayor could do. So I admit fully, and I wouldn't say it's a bad paragraph, though it could use a little more work. And I did state I was demoted from a valve server once. Though thanks for the feedback! I appreciate all the feedback I get.

-support

dont reply on ur own application 

minge from what i've heard

new to community, (forums wise) - i am too ik lol

not a good bond with the community as well

application needs work

(No +support contributions I could think of)

On 9/28/2020 at 11:32 AM, Thotsman said:

The latest jail was me being mayor and not understanding what and what not the mayor could do. So I admit fully, and I wouldn't say it's a bad paragraph, though it could use a little more work. And I did state I was demoted from a valve server once. Though thanks for the feedback! I appreciate all the feedback I get.

replying to your app may seem like the right move but when applying it’s really not

although you may not be arguing some people will still see this as arguing on your app and may even -support for this

1 hour ago, RaiensTs66 said:

stop replying to your app STOP STOP STOP 

-support

not active he only have 8 posts on forums because he reply to his own app

bad rep from others

overall -support hell no no no no no no no no no no no no           follow TOS man

You are allowed to reply on you application, but you cannot argue or flame people, make sure you know the TOS Raisen.

-Support

He's a good person but his lack of maturity and professionalism seems to be holding him back from being able to take a staff position just yet. When hes RPing and not trying to be annoying to others, its fun to play with him. 

On 9/29/2020 at 4:26 PM, Aceee said:

-Support

He's a good person but his lack of maturity and professionalism seems to be holding him back from being able to take a staff position just yet. When hes RPing and not trying to be annoying to others, its fun to play with him. 

Though my voice is annoying though so I don't remember having any fun times with anyone lol.

Archived