315281952_NewProject(3).png.e8a3cebe1318146f447b56916a2c4f3e.png

Your Username:

A: Rylo

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:454552253

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Rylo#2570

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Never Jailed, Banned, Kicked, or Muted.

Your Age:

A: 17 Born August 10th 2003

Your Timezone:

A: PST

Time Played:

A: ~200 hours total, now that the wipe happened I have 50 hours.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Yes.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I should be accepted into the staff team simply due to my current activity within the exhibition roleplay community, I know 15 posts is not all that great but that was only in one single day, I plan to be active within the duration of the rest of my time here on exhibition roleplay, And I am active on the forums, discord, and just as importantly in game, I have made a handful of friends with the staff and the community and put the community first before my roleplay matter. I enjoy playing with others in the server and sometimes that fun may be ruined from other mingers who decide to ruin the roleplay experience for others due to their lack of respect for others who are trying to play the server how its meant to be played, I have gained a bit of trust on the server with a few friends I have joined a few gangs which I know doesnt make me obligated to be respected by the community as a whole but I would consider myself as a fairly well treated member of exhibition roleplay, I have given this community $80 of my personal money, as a DONATION rather for just the benefits of having exhibitionist, that is not including my other things I bought such as my harpoon and SVU. I have played this server for a good couple months its just from last week I've decided to be active within the community and make a good reputation of myself and represent myself in a positive light rather than a shamed community member, I have gained trust from others to base with them and be friends with well known players of this community, you may not know me but that is okay. I didnt have enough time to get to known to ALL of the community but I could say most of the community knows who I am from my introduction, and from my in game gameplay and through the discord, in other words I am the person who put the kahoot pin in the discord while I was on zoom on my 7th period class haha. I could consider myself as a decently chill member, I do not get mad at anyone and start flipping off at them, I treat everyone equally as they should be treated and do not condone harassing others as I have a past life of being harassed. I want to influence this community to do better as a whole, and do my part in the community to become a staff member and monitor exhibition roleplay's mexican border roleplay server, and I would gladely take that tag and rise it forth and become an active staff member in exhibition roleplay. From what other staff members have stated and I could get a good analogy of it, "Its like pussy, its hard to get at first but after its easy", I've gotten enough dedication and determination for this rank and I feel as if I am ready for the step to become an official member who serves this community in a positive light, I've done my job as a member of this community and I can see myself doing more in the future. I have also been recommended by a few members in this community to join the staff team even though at first I was hesitant to join staff. I also wanted to join staff because of what the server name was titled, "NEED STAFF" is inside the exhibition rp server's name and I figured if they need staff might as well apply and show them what I am made of. I am mature and I want to actually make a change to this community, rather than sit down and watch others be killed while no other staff are on. As stated before in my application I do not see the power in being staff, I just want to benefit this community as a active staff member willing to do their job.

Here are some Pro's/Con's about my personal character:

PRO'S

-Active throughout the discord/forums/in game

-Outstanding bond with most community members

-Non-Bias (I see everyone equally and do not discriminate against others)

-Chiller than 420 on a sunday

-Serious and mature with everything I encounter

-Enjoyable to be around with

-PST timezone, (most people in staff are EST)

CON'S

-I have a slight stutter but when needed I can get the words out

-Not known to a small portion of this community

That is the list of what I've made up for my pro's and con's so the application readers can get a better understanding of what my character is developed full of. Another reason I would be deemed a good fit for staff is my loyalty to this server and what I have that would benefit me in the long run, such as the community. The community is worth more to me than anything. When I think of staff or admin, any other analogy I do not think of power, instead I think of it as a privilege, I take all sorts of criticism and I would gladly take it on this post, I encourage you to give me feedback. I have people suggesting me for this role even though I had no intentions of being it, but now I can see the benefits and after recently seeing a staff member make a slight mistake I realize this server does not hesitate to terminate whatever staff member that messes up, this is a very professional server and for the sake of the user's privacy I will not disclose who was in the wrong. I enjoy this community and I have given this community so much in the time I was here. Before people start saying I am new on the forums and start to throw criticism out like candy on halloween yes, I am new to the forums and in 1 day I had enough time to muster up 15 posts and gotten to know a lot of this community. I fit ALL of the staff requirements to apply for staff and to confirm this I will add screenshots.  Nothing can stop me from  being on this community everyday and putting a smile on my face. And I wouldnt mind putting smiles on other faces in the process of being staff. And stated at the end of my application that I do have the rank of exhibitionist its just that gz (former community manager) set my rank in game and now I cannot have the rank on the forums or the discord. (I talked to Dylan about this and hopefully will come up with a alternative/solution to this)

Screenshot_555.jpg.8e63ac5467f438571169f939faa8545d.jpg

^ As you can see above in that screenshot I fit all of the staff application requirements.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: In all honesty I could squeeze in about 1-4 hours a day tops, this is for the week days, and on the weekends if I have no assignments for school I could suppose being active for hours on end, perhaps even the whole day.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I accept.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist (Its just that my rank doesnt show as exhibitionist on the forums/discord simply because gz set my account to exhibitionist and its being handled.)

+support 

NGL the best staff app I've ever seen

seems mature

-/+

cool be a little more active on the forums/discord 

-support 

and in game

6 hours ago, Woona said:

lying about never been banned 

Overall + 

but if that is proven true i'd change it to a -

because there is no point in lying it makes me think you wouldn't be fit for staff

+support

you're actually a really great guy with good intentions, you've gotten into tussles with other people but god damn none of us haven't on here.

i believe that you'd do great with a staff position and that you would serve this community right, forgetting your negative reputation with us.

it was your history that made us dislike you and now that you changed your name and showed us who you really are, we can see that you're somebody who deserves this position.

good luck, my man.

i don't think the lying about the ban is that big of a deal, nor is lying about everything else, the dude just wanted a fresh start and, once he got to do that, he showed us that he is not a bad person and just made a few mistakes, he's changed and is a better person than how he used to be.

Archived