The Executioner's Staff Application

The Executioner

Vote My Application Yes Or No  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do I meet the community Standards?

• Yes
    • No

Your Username:

The Executioner

Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:561650335

Your Discord Name and #:

Stronk#0112

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

Yes, Printer Exploit and didn't wait for a cooldown once.

Your Age:

Your Timezone:

Easter Standard

Time Played:

129 Hours 54 Minutes

Staffing Experience (Optional):

IceFusenetworks Imperial RP

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

I'm Experienced in Moderating due to my time as a Admin on Ice Fuse. I'm Very active on MBRP and I have read the MOTD and I have common sense on what is expected of me to perform my duties to an acceptable standard and I know what is expected of me. I want to see this server grow and I want it to be a controlled environment where people don't leave due to toxic behavior that goes unchecked.  I will take full reasonability for any mistakes I make and I'm very trainable. I'm willing and able to contribute to help keep order and enforce the rules that govern the server. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Personal Background: I was born in a small town, joined the Army as a 11-Hotel Armored Infantry (now under the Umbrella Of 11-bravo Infantry) I got out after a little over 4 years, Went into Law Enforcement for my Local Sheriffs Office. I'm a Family person and I'm very respectful.

How often can you be on the server?:

5-7 days a week

Are you familiar with the rules?:

Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

Yes, and I will be more active due to me not being as active as I should be on here.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

Exibitionist/VIP+

Just now, Stronk IFN.GG said:

Thank you for your feedback, Im on about every day, you can ask Uncle Grant, Niga, and YenYan. On the side of the application i didnt want to do anything flashy as i wanted it to look professional.

I see you everyday when I'm on, so I can vouch for that.

Here's my +/-:

+ support:

• Mature - even more so in game
  • Previous staff experience
  • Very active in game, I always see you
  • Application is succinct, but informative

- support:

• Past rule breaks
  • Inactive on the forums and discord

Overall: + support

Good luck!

+ support

For a soldier & a deputy, your application is awful. I do not know a single officer, even out here in your neighbor state, who does not write with proper grammar, you may be a special case for this but I'm just saying, it is South Carolina, after all.

You're a chill guy and you have good intentions.

I believe you'd do well.

12 minutes ago, wizard hat said:

+ support

For a soldier & a deputy, your application is awful. I do not know a single officer, even out here in your neighbor state, who does not write with proper grammar, you may be a special case for this but I'm just saying, it is South Carolina, after all.

I believe you'd do well.

Thank you for your feedback, I tried to follow the template and not deviate from it. Im reading the comments and and making changes to the App, thank you.

Just now, Stronk IFN.GG said:

Thank you for your feedback, I tried to follow the template and not deviate from it. Im reading the comments and and making changes to the App, thank you.

this isn't that big of a deal but try to avoid replying on your app a lot like that. don't worry about it though, you're a cop, that kind of "customer (i use this very loosely)" service is in your nature.

3 minutes ago, Switch said:

-support

Bad application

inactive on the forums 

+support

Decent amount of hours

Overall 

-support

Goodbluck

Thank you for taking the time to read my app, i try not to make it flashy and over detailed, its a application afterall not a Business letter, thank you for the supporting details, i will try and be more active on the forums and discord!

36 minutes ago, wizard hat said:

+ support

I believe you'd do well.

Essentially what he stated ^^^^

+Support

-Active throughout the game

-Well known to the community (From my view)

-Enjoyable to be around

-And mature

(Application needed a little work but it fits requirements)

16 hours ago, Nota said:

Bruh your app looks like a nitpicked version of this one.
image.thumb.png.512133fe43bfbf758518aa85e4bb1c97.png
-support
low forum and discord activity
App could use work
Had no poll on the app (TOS)

It has a Poll, and i dont see anything in that that looks like my app, thanks for the feedback though it means alot to see people reading my app.

On 9/29/2020 at 10:01 AM, Insert White Name said:

hardly see you on (might just be me tho)

18 hours ago, bman said:

-who are you

16 hours ago, ImTheLetterE said:

dont really know you

15 hours ago, Bic Lighter said:

never see you

14 hours ago, Vexyzs said:

NEVER SEEEEN YOU

I just want to point out that just because you don't see him in game does not mean he is never in game. You (if you are staff) could be taking sits, you could be in America while he's in Mexico, he could be hanging out with a different crowd, he could be doing a completely unrelated job, etc etc etc. White put it best, "might just be me tho." This is just a gripe of mine, in my opinion its the dumbest reason for a '-support' that people use (alongside "bad app," at least provide examples, otherwise it is extremely subjective).

Rant over.

6 hours ago, blac potat said:

I just want to point out that just because you don't see him in game does not mean he is never in game. You (if you are staff) could be taking sits, you could be in America while he's in Mexico, he could be hanging out with a different crowd, he could be doing a completely unrelated job, etc etc etc. White put it best, "might just be me tho." This is just a gripe of mine, in my opinion its the dumbest reason for a '-support' that people use (alongside "bad app," at least provide examples, otherwise it is extremely subjective).

Rant over.

im not gonna write a fucking pargraph for my - support,

you take this shit too serious, so no

Archived