• No

Your Username:

Pyro

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010

STEAM_0:1:124359572

Your Discord Name and #:

Pyro#4321

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

I was warned for rdm. Someone kept coming back to their base that I was raiding and tried to kill me. During this time I killed him before he landed a shot, making it rdm.

Your Age: 

Your Timezone:

GMT

Time Played: 

131h

Staffing Experience (Optional): 

I was a manager of a popular dark rp server in 2017 and up until recently worked as a staff manager for one of the top rust servers in the UK.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

I am a frequent player on the server and have been for the better part of a week now. During my time on the server I've noticed that there is a shocking lack of staff for a server so heavily populated during the day! I definitely believe I would be a great addition to your staff team as I have a good knowledge on the rules, the current trouble makers within the server and excellent knowledge of the DarkRP gamemode as a whole. I want to continue playing on this server and have put a significant amount of my time into the community so far and I plan to continue to do so for as long as I can and if my application were to get accepted I believe I would be able to improve overall player satisfaction by being an active member of the team, responding to sits and dealing with basic questions in chat. Something I've noticed many of the current staff team fail to do, and even boast about in OOC. To summarise it all, I am a dedicated player and I am willing to put hours of my time into helping staff your server. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

How often can you be on the server?:

12pm till late at night GMT ( when most of the staff are asleep )

Are you familiar with the rules?: 

You know it

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?:

Thats a sacrifice I am willing to make

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

VIP

282 - I3S1ZLn.jpg

1 hour ago, YaBoiiPyro said:

Your Username:

Pyro

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010

STEAM_0:1:124359572

Your Discord Name and #:

Pyro#4321

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

I was warned for rdm. Someone kept coming back to their base that I was raiding and tried to kill me. During this time I killed him before he landed a shot, making it rdm.

Your Age: 

Your Timezone:

GMT

Time Played: 

48h

Staffing Experience (Optional): 

I was a manager of a popular dark rp server in 2017 and up until recently worked as a staff manager for one of the top rust servers in the UK.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

I am a frequent player on the server and have been for the better part of a week now. During my time on the server I've noticed that there is a shocking lack of staff for a server so heavily populated during the day! I definitely believe I would be a great addition to your staff team as I have a good knowledge on the rules, the current trouble makers within the server and excellent knowledge of the DarkRP gamemode as a whole. I want to continue playing on this server and have put a significant amount of my time into the community so far and I plan to continue to do so for as long as I can and if my application were to get accepted I believe I would be able to improve overall player satisfaction by being an active member of the team, responding to sits and dealing with basic questions in chat. Something I've noticed many of the current staff team fail to do, and even boast about in OOC. To summarise it all, I am a dedicated player and I am willing to put hours of my time into helping staff your server. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

How often can you be on the server?:

12pm till late at night GMT ( when most of the staff are asleep )

Are you familiar with the rules?: 

You know it

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?:

Thats a sacrifice I am willing to make

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

User

282 - I3S1ZLn.jpg

18 minutes ago, wizard hat said:

-/+ support

idk you and i'm not gonna -support because this application is kind of decent but the fact that you rip on current staff members makes me think that you will not work well with them.

+ support 

-mature 

-knows rules from my experience

-very active in game

-support 

-very rude in game if he doesn't get his sit taken instantly

-not active on discord

-says staff are abusing if they don't take sits immediately 

-not active on forums 

-makes fun of me :(

overall +/- support 

I would sugguest becoming more active on discord and the forums

-Support

-Rude to billy joe the nicest person I know in exhibitions community

-Never seen you on the forums/discord/ingame

-Bad app

-Toxic to other users apparently

Overall: -Support, don't care didn't ask BBNBHD <-- no one can guess what this stands for 

-Support
-Inactive on discord(Only started messaging 9/26/20 in entire time with exhibition)
-Inactive on Forums(Low posts)
-Toxic to staff members
-Will not mix well with current staff team he disrespects

+Support
-Hours
-Is generally nice occasionally

Overall -Support get your community rep higher, and don't be toxic to staff members, since they are going to be working with you as staff, be nicer overall, toxicity is not very liked on the staff team.

Archived