1. 1. Do I meet ya'll standards?

Your Username:

A: Miel

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:205651237

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Miss Boba Miel #8778

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, kidnapping without adverting x10, I was messing with friends/party mates but it does not excuse this.

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 129 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: Honestly, I just want to make sure that the server stays in order because it genuinely gets annoying when people just ruin the fun for everyone on the server or a specific person. I am on quite a lot so I just want to help someone prevent these issues rather than give advice on what to do in these situations. I think it would be nice to be able to help people and that is what I am here for essentially.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Depends, during a whole week, at least 6 hours a day if I am lucky. Weekends I'm usually on all day.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, although may need a quick run down of a few rules.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, I am 100% aware.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes, I will be more active on both sites more than I am as of now.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: VIP

+support:

• Good amount of hours
    • "129 hours"
  • Good anticipated activity as Staff
    • "Depends, during a whole week, at least 6 hours a day if I am lucky. Weekends I'm usually on all day."
  • Some good reasoning for wanting to be Staff, although the paragraph needs work (see below)
    • "I think it would be nice to be able to help people"

-support:

• A paragraph is not 3 sentences. Elaborate a bit more and put some more thought into your application.
  • I was once told that consistent activity is a prerequisite for applying, not something you should strive for. I suggest being more active on the Forums (especially) and Discord.
    • "Yes, I will be more active on both sites more than I am as of now."
  • You should know the rules and know them well prior to applying, but I appreciate the honesty.
  • Previously committed bannable offenses (and was banned), but I do (once again) appreciate the honesty.
    • "Yes, kidnapping without adverting x10, I was messing with friends/party mates but it does not excuse this."

Overall: -support

Good luck!

+support

Good Hours

Good Intentions, helping the community will always be an admiral thing to want to do.

Active and well known in game

-support 

Needs to be more active on Discord and Forum, this is a easily fixable thing to do.

Has had a a Ban History (most of us have)

study the rules, !motd

Overall -/+ , fix these things and I will update my feedback to +support GL.

Archived