Ace's Staff Application

Aceee

Ace's Staff Application  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I would be a good addition to the Staff team?

• Yes
    • No

Your Username:

A: Ace

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:0:84352687

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Aceeeeeee#1911

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, I have:

1. RDMx1 killed a cop accidentally while I was being raided (Haze_of_dream)

2. RDMx1 Killed a mass RDMer

Your Age:

A: 20

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 280 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Moderator on AfterMath Revolution

A: Admin on ReaperGaming

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I should be accepted to the staff team because I can bring a fair amount to the table. In my time of being a moderator and administrator, I've always taken sits and disciplined players in a fair manner after basing my decision on both sides of the story and according to what the logs say. I do notice that at the times I am on (late at night around 0000-0400 my time) staff are either not on/busy/or afk mining and its common that someone is breaking the rules one way or another and/or generally just making the game un-fun for others on the server. Upon being accepted, my goal is to set high expectations on what it means to be a staff member and lead by example while portraying a good image for the staff, players, and the community. Due to my availability late a night, the server can lower the MassRDM rate during "afterhours" when most staff are unable to enforce the rules because they are currently unavailable at that time. Other players have complained that their sits are not getting taken because staff are currently busy or roleplaying and I believe I can fill that spot to get those sits knocked out so the players can get back to playing the game without wondering when their sit is going to get taken care of. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Monday - Friday : 1600-0300 EST

A: Saturday & Sunday : 1200 - 0500 EST

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, and also the unspoken rules that are not written in the MOTD

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, I understand if I get accepted I am staff 24/7 and will perform my duties to the best of my ability whether it interrupts my RP time or not.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes, I have read the Terms of Service

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitionist

Major -Support

Last night this person broke so many rules, lockpicking without advert, countering gang takeovers without an advert and much more.

Doesn't know the rules.

Not fit for staff, when i called him out for this his only response was something along the lines of "keep crying"

Not active in discord.

18 minutes ago, Codsta04 said:

Major -Support

Last night this person broke so many rules, lockpicking without advert, countering gang takeovers without an advert and much more.

Doesn't know the rules.

Not fit for staff, when i called him out for this his only response was something along the lines of "keep crying"

Not active in discord.

1. It was a party raid so not every individual needs to advert before they lockpick.

2. Had a KOS sign on my territory so I do not need to advert before I shoot someone in it.

3. And when you got pulled for the sit against me, you ended up getting jailed for RDA/RDM.

That is all I have say. Will not be responding to any other comments.

-Support
-Inactive on Forums (7 forum posts)
-Inactive on Discord (34 messages only in the past  10 days, (Counting all messages)
-Idk if the above counts as arguing but arguing on your app is not allowed, it's just clarifying so I guess it doesn't matter

+Support
-Active in game

Overall -Support, I suggest you get more active on the discord and forums and this will be a +Support

Archived