Rylo's Staff Application v.2

Rylo

Should Rylo be trained to become staff?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Yes/No or maybe

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I2bpFtL5JYYRBV5bZZSXUl7Ec6i9kVqKhqP8TunqsgOrK1n6cyKQxRN0h4LGV7Jls0H0kdnYX3yeFKPELmppydWKJZAl_jkMfaf6RctjUSC6kZllls1RJt2Y3mpglNP7c1KZIIue

Your Username:

A: Rylo

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:454552253

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Rylo#2570

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Punished is a strong word, as I was banned before on MBRP once but shortly after I was unbanned due to the ban being false and overruled by a head administrator. This was about a year ago and this was for RDMx20+ but the administrator who initiated the ban did not check logs to see if I averted or not, keep in mind that this was a little more than half a year ago. I have been jailed in the past, and was muted from talking in chat and I was kicked for being “afk”. No major offenses such as an accurate ban. Nothing else I could think of among my exhibition roleplay punishments.

qDN179xQjjHbAVo-q7Ip2avXceEk3yX1m1-CDKW7IApHxfzno_NOOdz2pNw3A-a87O3Hr_qGkwYHao2Hhr04aVhJWGNCYc56bNOlT-r3dyDdK_SAPeEVWwkpn0mEtHnEY6JSvla1

^^^ That is the only jail I have remembered/screenshotted and I believe I was jailed for a crossfire incident, you can tell this was a long time ago due to the swastikas on the whitehouse, before exhibition became an official server they were allowed to have that I believe. Recently I was jailed 2 times for building a ramp as a hobo and it was seen as propclimb and I missclicked for the other jail, and I was also banned for 6 hours for restarting my gmod during a raid because my PC was borderline about to crash itself.

Your Age:

A: My legitimate age is 17, I was born august 10th of 2003, and class of 2021 for MGHS and attending my second year at ORCA, (Ocean Research College Academy)

Your Timezone:

A: PST

Time Played:

A: As of the time of making this application, (9/29/20) I have 50 hours on the server, this will be expected to reach 100+ hours by the time I post this application in the forums for exhibition roleplay under mexican border rp. But before the wipe I had 600+ hours. My other forum account was made in April 2019.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Yes, before people start ranting and criticising me for applying under “Miskie” on the icefuse webpage let me confirm this, I did take his name but I never took his fame either, this was 7 months ago I apologized to a handful of the community including miskie himself and to the people who talked about it, I am sincerely sorry behalf of myself and my old self, I have staffed on Icefuse 3 times, and I have other staffing experience in multiple other servers these include the following:

ny27jnoCa5USHkaINQWe5B2mqLcguIIRnugm9BY--s4Tb7yNPz6WHDQncaa09422jTn4TAXDiZbkCPeFOqdHkHx6rITPkbA_AvFkCMp0IFw0ookygZEZGDC9s1fsjLS34iRiga2B

-Toby Gaming (Admin)

-Civil Gamers (Mod)

-Vertex Gaming (Developer)

-Icefuse (Senior Modx2, Trial Modx1)

-Tamewater (Trial Mod then resigned)

-MCSO (Admin)

And a few other servers on top of that, but another key idea I want to get out there is that I have experience staffing on discords and monitoring the discord channels and voice calls, So not only will I be monitoring the MBRP server I will also be active within the discord server and dealing with people who break the Discord TOS/Exhibition RP server rules accordingly. 

I also have Event Planning experience under my belt, I served at Icefuse as a Game Master two times in which I get to plan and make events, so this can go well with exhibition rp, I know well that I can not make events but I would give suggestions off of my creativeness and ingenuity.

miib7ByGj4phfEeSFBrJ1nlOZ7FPECecLYxjvmWFVDOECLyehZHmwUl1nRmkub3bbzZxivONCaY8oBj7s9IcTkgiIdA86VnEEqDyGPdcC9y6cR-kmkMlhMaPQUr6o0rnAkFnPSDu

VKNXgAYwlGZ2mz1U8VrMOyS8Cf8ZbgJz1DNqrZz1PZPQVo65NOLMtKstebbii9DCsyie_n2CJZQ6MQKTHIk3XQJIHWIEb9I58l6LF6URBbn7mDzZwV52SxKMzB9w5_f9dEJAIxdQ

Those were pictures of me staffing on icefuse as a senior moderator at 1/5/20 so essentially nearly a year ago and I have been a senior moderator on their DRP as well as their MRP and was a trial moderator again on the MRP, and I do not have that much screenshots of other places I have staffed, but I have left Icefuse to dedicate time here.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I should be accepted into the staff team for my activity and my dedication to this server, you may be saying its desperate at this point to keep trying but I never give up to accomplish my dreams, I have always had the desire to become a staff member here and I will do whatever it takes to fill my dreams and accomplish much more as a human being on this server, this server changed me so much in real life and on the internet, I have made friends here and plan to make more during my stay. I enjoy every and each person who has helped me get to this point to where I am today and I wouldn't had been able to get where I am today without you and I owe you a thank you and even if this application does not get accepted at least know you still helped me get to where I am today and it is appreciated. As stated in my other application I am only applying because I was recommended to join I stopped making applications but since people wanted me to apply once more to become a active staff member here I am back going for my dreams, I have accomplished so much as a member in Exhibition RP and I feel as If I need to reach farther than what I’ve already accomplished.

Screenshot_555.jpg.8e63ac5467f438571169f939faa8545d.jpg

^^^ I fit all requirements to become a staff member and exceed some.

I should be accepted into the staff team simply due to my current activity within the exhibition roleplay community, I know low post count is not all that great but that was only in one single day, I plan to be active within the duration of the rest of my time here on exhibition roleplay, And I am active on the forums, discord, and just as importantly in game, I have made a handful of friends with the staff and the community and put the community first before my roleplay matter. I enjoy playing with others in the server and sometimes that fun may be ruined from other mingers who decide to ruin the roleplay experience for others due to their lack of respect for others who are trying to play the server how its meant to be played, I have gained a bit of trust on the server with a few friends I have joined a few gangs which I know doesn't make me obligated to be respected by the community as a whole but I would consider myself as a fairly well treated member of exhibition roleplay, I have given this community $80 of my personal money, as a DONATION rather for just the benefits of having exhibitionist, that is not including my other things I bought such as my harpoon and SVU. I have played this server for a good couple months its just from last week I've decided to be active within the community and make a good reputation of myself and represent myself in a positive light rather than a shamed community member, I have gained trust from others to base with them and be friends with well known players of this community, you may not know me but that is okay. I didn't have enough time to get to known to ALL of the community but I could say most of the community knows who I am from my introduction, and from my in game gameplay and through the discord, in other words I am the person who put the kahoot pin in the discord while I was on zoom on my 7th period class haha. I could consider myself as a decently chill member, I do not get mad at anyone and start flipping off at them, I treat everyone equally as they should be treated and do not condone harassing others as I have a past life of being harassed. I want to influence this community to do better as a whole, and do my part in the community to become a staff member and monitor exhibition roleplay's Mexican border roleplay server, and I would gladly take that tag and rise it forth and become an active staff member in exhibition roleplay. From what other staff members have stated and I could get a good analogy of it, "Its like pussy, its hard to get at first but after its easy", I've gotten enough dedication and determination for this rank and I feel as if I am ready for the step to become an official member who serves this community in a positive light, I've done my job as a member of this community and I can see myself doing more in the future. I have also been recommended by a few members in this community to join the staff team even though at first I was hesitant to join staff. I also wanted to join staff because of what the server name was titled, "NEED STAFF" is inside the exhibition rp server's name and I figured if they need staff might as well apply and show them what I am made of. I am mature and I want to actually make a change to this community, rather than sit down and watch others be killed while no other staff are on. As stated before in my application I do not see the power in being staff, I just want to benefit this community as a active staff member willing to do their job.

(I WAS GIVEN PERMISSION BY THE MANAGER TO COPY AND PASTE THAT PART OF MY APPLICATION, I EDITED IT A LITTLE BIT AS WELL)

uoERPd1xkL2XZaqFU2XB7PPapBc86KTIYMX0b7KTDfgaJlUgXjlUzRJys09nSrUUYF3oXk38QV0k6zz2z-z57bsyzmnw4yk9wS5k6ECyD0Q80AFASKD9TVXwbETXn7ri54YTaxAG

O4YGMvpfnBSCYUos3Me-i_jt4IwESAlmWWtNAaQB2LdsNAwKvdGMdz6_9cVohbJi8dLxLJAm71CltUuzYItn0kMqRGE1RZ9rJUYQXKqaf3dKjSUypaiJlSq2NYgnI76xVm5MG8vR

• Made the idea of adding a movie night on the Sexy Mafia Discord, (MBRP Gang)

• Has been a part of Exhibition RP for 2 years

• Donated $100 for 2 exhibitionist ranks and on top of that permanent weapons

• Satisfied the in game community with buying them permanent weapons and being a in general good community member

• And biggest of all reported any non appropriate behavior, such as RDM/MicSpam and in general keeping this community clean, I feel as I am ready as a community member to take the next step in becoming a staff member for exhibition roleplay

tF4ZS5eXDPr1n8YESRtaSLuRggMGwrhPZYbAo7FXABYC3vG9429lgXKb7XvGziqCfUmj_v8TJuLV5KBywoMOE8Q1YDpTLmS-ZfnUV9BDube0VqSffpwpvgMAHZbs6kIiiPjEhY3x

• Achieve the rank of Administrator

• Maintain activity and behavior (I can guarantee)

• Monitor the server and discord insuring other’s safety/concerns

• Become more familiar than I already am

• Reach 200~300 sits (whatever the requirement is for T-Mod -> Mod) within 2 days

• Leave all sits with justice being served

• Prove to everyone that I’ve changed, (by the time this application is posted I would had already done so)

nxKGph34W1xmduhc19t7-us2xTUGbHNKB-079Z769WSKr7sGZq274bvtIVcxyTAmhZ7ZG5jxaX0QSaREOxnsyTm_bwGLD4Dr6srFKNg6wAm4kym9pSyTmrq7oVkDdI2L6Nsmgeau

• I have gained enough trust to be invited to 3 gangs

• I have been trusted to handle the exhibitionist rank without abusing it, (for example going as osama bin laden and mass exploding myself causing genocide) 

• I’ve been trusted to have a role on the Sexy Mafia discord for movie streaming

• I have been here for 2 years since early 2018 why would I hurt the community I love so dearly, if I didn't trust it or if the community didn't trust me I would had been gone

• I do not lie at all, I am 100% truthful and whenever I am brought to a situation I deal with it with 100% honesty, and before I get criticized about not being honest about this account I am going to note that I made this account because I wanted to start fresh and leave “Bravo” and “Kermit Suicide” in the past and introduce a new self into this community, and I hope we all can forget my past ignorance and intolerable 15 year old self, I appreciate it and I take any and all feedback including criticism because all it does is make me improve.

D0lSPXq1LYES-6gThUd1uQe3GwlL0u34uX3pR3dB9YdIooZGt6e0TET6lf4c73PcunzbwvtGqO-nN_wpR42NXBtY4kphLwC-DTP2g9mrh0DpyB48nqPrFl0bbwC4HBFhlvTiNhlJ

• I know I use this word a lot but I define myself as this word simply because of how much I fit the word of dedicated

• I have served this community for 2 years since late 2018 and early 2019 I am not going to say I am a “OG” because that was me in the past and I cannot understand on why I thought it was okay to say that but I understand I am not a early player but I do have some time under my belt

• Dedication corresponds with Trust because serving all this time here is not easy, because if some people think I will apply for T-Mod then immediately abuse sorry, those are not my intentions as staff and that would exceed my dedication levels to just do that, I am not like that but I have seen staff members in the past do so

shVF6bx3wdhGMQYQp1ETGFxRM1ug1db9yU3ZVh0yEnmyyPVachXjnkTYiWYGjhs_vsXePxulVzQYelDh1ZZYw62Dm1E690XXIOiQwuCK1dsI3L_sqIX5D-2Et5x06qyPuDvORQnr

• I believe that I am a very creative person and this can be used for event planning for future reference.

• I can think outside of the box and understand the rules in a better nature and I have close contact with the rules indefinitely

hQ-2t5ePWWWM1iBDxVSBFSraHgBzhx_mNkqOEjX9HckL0yuYLzVCBJE1tZfvdb9qzWMR2ly8V0fYmpVFc_JjYOfgdl7wX9nl-K6HQdwNZxIft6Np1No44rs-Tj8T9lRNTuIsE6KY

^ In the screenshot above provides me making an event for Icefuse's MRP and turned out very well a lot of people attended that was after the game there was more people who was in the game before but left the event and it was a very fun game, it was Russia vs. USA and I set up bases around the map and it was a capture the flag genre type of game but with a Lieutenant General who was meant to be captured by the Russians. I served as a game master and made events with my outstanding creativity and ingenuity.

I am going to leave it as that for my pin points but here are some of my Pro’s and Con’s so people who do not know me can have a better understanding of my character.

PRO’s:

-Active throughout discord/forums and in game

-Mature

-Calm

-No hesitation to deal with rule breakers accordingly

-Enjoyable to be around

-PST Time zone, (I am on 3 hours before EST folk)

-I see everyone equally, (I am non-bias and I see everyone the same and do not discriminate against anyone)

-Changed a lot of bad characteristics of my past and made them a positive from a negative

-I see everything positive and wherever I am confronted with a bad situation I find a good alternative

-Understanding

-Easygoing

-Dedicated to everything I come across

-I accept all types of criticism and feedback to improve myself

-Good bond with a lot of the community

-Staff Experience

-Trusted by many

-Planned Staff Career, (I have a plan for each step of the process)

-I take this staff application seriously with no intent to have my past in it

CON’s:

-Not well known to a SMALL portion of this community

-I have a stutter

-I’ve had a mingy history but we leave that in the past as I have changed my character, I had to prove it before posting this application because actions speak louder than words

In the week leading up to this application being posted I have changed my mental appearance to everyone and gotten a better reputation with everyone and I have changed for the good here are some examples on how I changed and morphed into this new version of myself:

• I do not reply on my own application. I take in criticism in fact I encourage it, and take it as feedback to get better.

• I’ve gotten the chance to make a difference in this community as a community member, this can be expressed in multiple ways including my idea’s I’ve brought forth. I feel as if I am ready for the next step of my exhibition journey.

• I’ve worked on my toxicity and I could deem myself otherwise now, I am calm and comparable to Mr. Rogers and Bob Ross. (haha)

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Here is a list I made giving out the times I will most likely be on the server:

wxQIhXkT10QS3vV2M5BzGtclfpXjzLkwj2uBuoODs3R_FQhSH6WtUel32JgtnSRX5X-2nriFUSAzbvrJvfFIdBhXMVPaE_Jl3QsVbwl6M--183l74gg4F1LeeGUxGXBFT17M9YMy

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, occasionally every 1-2 days I check up on the rules maintaining full knowledge of the ToS and MoTD to keep up to date with rule changes.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, I understand.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes, I understand. (And I am active in game, on the forums, and on the discord)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist (MBRP), Exhibitionist (PRP)

1333674120_NewProject(11).png.b7730bf894f9feec66a0e1b105edce73.png

Question: Who are you?

A: My name is danny I have been playing exhibition roleplay for 2 years and I made my forums account in April of 2019. My past name aliases include: Kermit Suicide (minge), Bravo (intermediate), 2 Face, 5 Star, Mrs. Doubtfire, Miskie (Temp) and a few other names but I am going to make my new name, "Rylo" permanent and keep it that way so you do not have to worry about future name changes. I have changed indefinitely and I have proven that by being active in game, on the forums and on the discord. And limiting my toxicity to a minimum.

Question: Why did you have your name set as miskie a while back?

A: Amazing question, about 8 months ago or so half a year ago I set my name to miskie for a short period due to my old name being old and I wanted to go by a different name, this was around the time I was worn out by exhibition rp and started to play other servers like Icefuse and other servers I applied later under the name of Miskie as at the time I planned to have that as my name due to its unique appearance but now I realize it was a mistake and I regret having my name set to that, I later apologized to miskie and changed my name back but when applying under icefuse I didn't say, "I own exhibition rp" I just took his name rather than his fame, I regret having that name and I apologize.

Question: How have you changed? And have you proven it?

A: Yes I have changed and I have proven it in game and on the forums and discord by changing my whole character.

- As seen on my previous application I take in criticism and allow feedback instead of just replying on my application

- I am no longer toxic and I have courtesy for others

- I have more staff experience

- I am more active then I used to be and I am maintaining activity on the forums/discord and in game

- I am more mature than I was and carry more professionalism preparing myself for the future

- I am more kind towards others even if they rain hell upon me

- Improvements upon my whole character in general I say leave my past in the past and erase the unneeded and unwanted past and accept the new better improved self I have created, as I am a different character and person.

- I carry out professionalism and show exhibition roleplay in a positive light

b45QJCPaFF4MXEGQqSfK6YdyU4enORUVavWrEOEKhReOqUpXxdiDMg2vJcF3DDDHEzYozcmv2eDk4hDg-hR6aPmX7Y4mM448MVT02LqGUj_RVsyMBXUjgcnXoxtsJcENqmllOTlQ

Essentially what this is, is to show you what I would do in a staff situation I will provide the basic responses I would do in response to a in game dispute.

RDM:

If the RDM sit is non-intentional and is accidental and both sides agree to let go of the situation as if it was just a mistake or a miss click/crossfire or something among that matter obviously I would let both parties decide but I would let them this is the non-intentional RDM sit scenario.

However if the sit was legitimate here is what I would do for this example, I would fly up to a unoccupied sit room and have my bind that puts me in admin mode by going into console and doing, "bind v "say !adminmode" and insuring my safety inside of the Sit room even though gun's are disabled in that area, but I would bring his/her steam ID and gain his/her side of the story before continuing to bring the player who was reported, after bringing the suspected player I would gain his/her side of the story as well and if the player is deemed innocent and has done something that is not against the rules or ToS or MoTD I would let them go, but if they made an error and the reporter wanted them jailed I would initiate a jail for RDM, there are multiple ways to be accused of RDM this can vary from simple mistakes as you thought someone crossed a KOS line to blatant kills for no reason or related to RP in any sort of fashion, After sit is conducted after his/her steam ID is jailed I would return the reporter to their original location by doing, "!return (STEAM ID) and I believe that is the command.

NLR:

If the NLR for a mug for example and someone reported it and it was within a couple seconds/minute of the cooldown I wont stress too much about it but if they completely ignored the cooldown such as Osama Bin Laden exploding every 4 minutes I will confront him/her about it. And hopefully come to a conclusion from either a heavy infraction or a slight warning depending on the severity. If they did damage to the player I could also check the logs where it shows one was killed with a gun to confirm where he/she was in the incident after being killed, which enforces NLR of course.

MRDM:

I would check kill feed often and if it seems as someone is killing a lot (with reason of concern) or if I whiteness it I will be counted as a 3rd party witness and in that case scenario I would grab him/her with my physics gun and have him frozen in the air and check logs to see how many people she/he killed and get his side of the story to see if he had reasoning behind his genocide and if what he tells me is invalid reasoning for killing I would initiate the ban and my ban limit is set to 16 hours and I would notify a higher up (Admin+ can ban permanently) to have him/her's steam ID banned for RDMx20 (For this example I am saying she/he killed 20+ people) and show evidence as I always record, and screenshot logs to be sure in the future if the player wishes to appeal I have evidence deeming my ban correct and accurate.

Mic-Spam/Chat-Spam:

I would have to be called on by a ticket/first handedly see with my own eyes that someone is spamming and or mic spamming before I can do anything about it, for scenario number one a civilian is mic spamming, "Goomba" through their mic, and I was called on by a ticket I would go to the player who called the ticket and examine the player who is mic spamming as a civilian then bring the civilian to a disclosed area if it was inappropriate sounds and warn him to stop mic spamming before I gag his mic, and if he refuse to do so I would not hesitate to enforce the rules. And for the other example for chat spam if someone was adverting, "Blah blah blah" for example without stopping I wouldn't hesitate to initiate a mute for chat spam.

Staff Abuse:

If I caught another member of exhibition roleplay on MBRP or any other server I would record it and send it to the higher ups for processing with proof, I record with every encounter this includes when I take sits and I do not treat others with better respect, I treat everyone equally and I have a non bias nature for others. This is the most basic part of my courtesy, I see everyone equally and do not discriminate against one's past reputation and or current.

Here are the recording software's I have:

-Medal

-OBS Streamlabs

-Lightshot (Screenshotting Software)

Propblock of spawn(s):

If I caught a player propblocking the mexico spawn/US spawn I would bring his/her Steam ID to confirm if it was his/her prop before a punishment was warranted, I would delete the props w/ toolgun and have him/her in the air, and remember to have it screenshotted as evidence then execute a ban on his/her Steam ID and ban for the maximum of 16 hours and have (to be extended) and appeal at exhibitionrp.com after the ban message, and sent proof to a Admin+ for them to extend the ban to permanent as they can ban permanently.

1WN8ksAqxvg5JvoVdibIXHO8Q1GGATMJCN7OcfsW5AM_j6awRW-i5xlLoM3e6_lNoWx3CLQ_U5l7b1Xi-FcT0Dyuv0xa-A6bh3XFzsFVD5pXosa_PgpnA2mO8cY1ZVTcxEyjlMBU

After applying 19 times why not just give me a shot, if I mess up I mess up and then I would know staff is not for me, and just because I got mad at 1 person because of stress doesnt mean I am toxic all the time its just the build up and he pushed me, and I've only been punished by the same person 2 times in one day and banned for 6 hours because of my computer I take responsibility for my computer though my office PC is bad, and I've already proven I changed in game you can ask the community themselves. A lot of the community admires what I do just because I vented my stress out on one person who wholeheartedly pissed me off when I was stressed doesnt show what I would say to other people. The community admires me and I admire them, And lately I've been called a pedophile which is false information and defamation of character label and it stressed me out.

Screenshot_19.jpg

I got nothing to hide, what I said there was nothing more than ignorant and I was very stressed at the time and I vented it out non professionally and I apologized to him, and if this was to happen during my staff I would file an LOA.

Saying "retard" multiple times was nothing more than ignorance and a mistake and I take that against myself and I seen myself from a different perspective and I am improving my character even though I was going through some struggles and giffies but I got over it and my mic was cutting out a few times and I was very stressed and I shouldnt had taken that stress out on him.

I am truthful I will give this community every single aspect of myself.

Bruh

Major -Support

-Wholeheartedly unfit for staff

-Vents frustrations and stress in the most childish way(Name calling)

-Not that active and when you are on you’re constantly breaking the rules. From RDM, to LTARP to having 4 fading doors on your base, to propclimbing. If there’s a rule to break you are sure to try and break it, accidentally or otherwise.

-Hasn’t changed at all. You opt to minge where you could remedy. You opt to skirt and slither around the rules instead of taking 10 seconds to read the specific rule with where you’re in doubt, for example in the case of you having 4 fading doors.

-You’re lying and deceitful in your stride to become less mingy and get more “reputation”

-Your sheer inability to learn from past mistakes, refusal to learn more about the rules which you don’t know. Its okay to not know every single rule by hand. You can fix this by reading through them more thoroughly or generally more or just asking. You don’t do any of that.

-All of the above is honestly every attribute that should absolutely not be on a staff team. Especially with your comment about how “if somebody treat you like shit you treat them back like shit, and if they treat you well then, and only then do you treat them well. But in the end you treat everybody the same.” No, that is simply not treating everybody the same. Thats differential treatment based on their behavior towards you. Which is not treating everybody the same.

You said that you were upset at the time and that you “didn’t know what you were saying.” I don’t believe that for a second. You knew exactly what you were saying but for 1 second you showed your true self. For 1 second you didn’t lie. And then I bet you thought you could fix it by slapping on “but ill treat everybody the same in the end”

+/-None

+Great application

Despite the shiny surface of this apple of an application. It holds nothing but a rotten core thats filled with ignorant, rule breaking, emotional and mingy behavior.

I will never +Support your application until you actually SHOW us, not just tell us that you’ve changed. I can’t speak for everybody but I think a lot of people think the same.

-support 

as well filled out as the app is when you start to read it it looks like you just tried to make it look great not filling it with useful stuff more like making yourself try to look good

you are toxic i've spectated you a few times and you can be rude to people quite often

you save you've changed but you haven't proven it whatsoever 

I've seen you get punished quite a few times 

+support 

good app

Like george said above you say you've changed but in reality you've changed your name that's about it 

If you want staff don't make a flashy app make your self stand out through your actions, When I see you in game you are nice to staff but treat other people like jack shit it makes me think you want staff for power not to help the server.

It takes very little effort to burn a bridge.

And, from what I can tell, you've burnt many. It seems as though you continually believe hiding behind a mask of preached "change" can rebuild them. It takes time to rebuild bridges. It takes an identity that was once tarnished but has - over time - repaired itself to rebuild bridges. You can't use the burnt lumber from past wrecks to rebuild them, either, you have to work, and work, and work, to build something that is completely new. 

This is a forums post for a videogame staff application, yet the behavior you've displayed and the lack of true change - only self proclaimed and self perceived "change" - demands an analogy that is as true for life as it is for this. Hopefully you take this criticism and improve.

• Be more respectful to the community, not just staff. I've taken a few of your sits and, while you're typically nice to me or other staff, you often belittle or antagonize whoever you reported.
  • Actually change your behavior, not just your name.
  • Accept your mistakes - like your LTARP which you were entirely responsible for - and use them to improve yourself.
  • Keep in mind the simple words "quality over quantity" (this is self explanatory)
  • Show, don't tell. This goes along with the second bullet-point.

-support

edit: George put it better than I ever could have.

edit2: also you need to follow the TOS and have two options for your poll (yes/no), not three (yes/no/maybe) (thanks for the correction @Egg

Kinda wanna dissect this app

-support

Your app is all bells and whistles

Why does it matter that you are here from 2018, or that you can "handle" exhibitionist or that you created a very common event idea for a discord server irrelevant to exhibition, or that you bought people ranks.

Gets punished frequently, 

1 hour ago, Rylo said:

I do not lie at all, I am 100% truthful and whenever I am brought to a situation I deal with it with 100% honesty, and before I get criticized about not being honest about this account I am going to note that I made this account because I wanted to start fresh and leave “Bravo” and “Kermit Suicide”

That is lying, considering the fact that you didn't tell anyone about it and tried to apply before the week mark.

And being invited to a gang doesn't make you trustworthy at all

1 hour ago, Rylo said:

I have gained enough trust to be invited to 3 gangs

1 hour ago, Rylo said:

can think outside of the box and understand the rules in a better nature and I have close contact with the rules indefinitely

Wdym think outside of the box, and "understand" the rules in a better nature, that just seems like your saying you can rule lawyer and you have a close contact with the rules because you get punished frequently lol

1 hour ago, Rylo said:

-Calm

not really

image.png.d46d4a1275a6917596b28b72f0644c64.png

Yea fun to be around someone who says this

1 hour ago, Rylo said:

I see everyone equally, (I am non-bias and I see everyone the same and do not discriminate against anyone

image.png.bb95329eb8a9f7e122d48df6f0403d63.png

You say you don't lie  yet most of it is lying, the most truthful part is probably your timezone.

Don't blame people for not "believing you could change" because its not that, its the fact that you haven't shown any change except your name 

+Support

Good app but much of it is just filler and not much is usefull to the app 

-Support 

-You say you have changed but others say that you are still mingy 

-Both of the pictures Jush posted are bad

-I don't see you in-game that much

-All the things about being an old player means nothing

-Gets in trouble a lot

-I don't think you know the rules all that well

You need to show that you have changed with actions, not just a name

6 minutes ago, Jush said:

image.png.d46d4a1275a6917596b28b72f0644c64.png

Yea fun to be around someone who says this

It is fun when you are spectating in a discord call, besides its an easy script from doing a inspect page source trick.

7 minutes ago, Jush said:

"believing you could change" because its not that, its the fact that you haven't shown any change except your name 

I have changed, I wrote it in my application and did so in game.

8 minutes ago, Jush said:

Wdym think outside of the box, and "understand" the rules in a better nature

I know the rules because I've been reading them for what, 2-ish years and nothing I've done was intentionally breaking the rules it was just a mistake, I am only replying to you because you asked this question.

Just now, Rylo said:

It is fun when you are spectating in a discord call, besides its an easy script from doing a inspect page source trick.

I know the rules because I've been reading them for what, 2-ish years and nothing I've done was intentionally breaking the rules it was just a mistake, I am only replying to you because you asked this question.

don't reply on your own staff app

- support

youre stupid

youre trying way too hard

stop trying

no one likes you

half of this information is useless we dont need to know nor do we care

you will always be a minge

you trying this hard makes me want to fucking off myself

this entire app is so fucking cringe

you changed your character to make us not know you were kermit but you failed and refused to admit you fucked up

No, please god no

If you get staff I dont know anymore

for the sake of you basilisk, do not accept this

also grabbing ip's on omegle, yikes

stop replying on your app, let people say what they have to say

no one cares that you played in 2018, stop saying it 

Alright Mr. Ive changed

fat - support

in the time you’ve made this alt. You have shown this community that you in fact HAVENT changed. 

We don’t need staff with this mentality

you made an alt to act like a completely different person and try to get staff. Rather than owning up to your mistakes

i will never give you my +support. You have not changed in the slightest. Stop trying

0FF4954C-A282-462C-A208-D53E2D03CBEA.thumb.jpeg.fd48dcd290820d1ce13f03b3f74485f9.jpeg

you are unable to take criticism and use it

you completely lack any self-awareness of your negative qualities

as for the hours thing, you said the exact same thing on your last app and you, apparently, still have the same amount

all you ever do is talk about getting staff and making it your only goal, you have no care for the server itself

you make a lot of lame attempts at forcing people to like you and then blatantly disrespect them when they tell you they don't (for example: george floyd, george sr nicker & chocobo)

48 minutes ago, Rylo said:

coming back on self-awareness, you wrote it in your application, it does not mean you have actually done anything.

57 minutes ago, Jush said:

That is lying, considering the fact that you didn't tell anyone about it and tried to apply before the week mark.

going back on criticism, i was the first person you told and you completely ignored every bit of advice i gave you and applied 6 hours after i told you to wait some months or so while you built a positive reputation with the community. there was a lot more i told you to do and you blatantly ignored it and you know it.

you constantly feel the need to argue and battle with anyone who does not like you, for example, when george floyd wasn't being nice to you.

-support STOP APPLYING OR TAKE OUR ADVICE

Just wanted to note, I have changed just a few people here havent given me the chance to show them.

I've changed for the good.

that video doesnt show my mentality it just shows that at the time I was stressed and vented it out ignorantly and I already apologized, I've changed give me a shot this is my 19th or so application who knows I could be a great staff member, I do have experience after all and a good bond with most the community.

ok here we go

+support

good app

meh hours

-support

A staff app isnt supposed to be a life story when it ask for 1 paragraph give 1 paragraph...

you have lied on your app

you also have a HORRIBLE rep with the community

you over did your app its not supposed to be something like this look at past apps from staff they arent all flashy and kinda like pride month with all the colors... 

1 minute ago, Rylo said:

Just wanted to note, I have changed just a few people here havent given me the chance to show them.

that video doesnt show my mentality it just shows that at the time I was stressed and vented it out ignorantly and I already apologized, I've changed give me a shot this is my 19th or so application who knows I could be a great staff member, I do have experience after all and a good bond with most the community.

1 hour ago, Rylo said:

From your app:

2 hours ago, Rylo said:

I do not reply on my own application. I take in criticism in fact I encourage it, and take it as feedback to get better.

Stop digging yourself deeper and deeper. Take the criticism as it comes just as you said you do. Once you've proven to the community that you have changed, you won't need to reply to your staff app because by then your relation with everyone will have improved to a point where they support you. Until then, just listen.

this is my opinion, while you are allowed to reply on your app, it doesn't always look good

8 minutes ago, Rylo said:

that adds onto my lack of self-awareness comment

you've argued with us on discord for about an hour or two that we aren't "giving you a chance" to show us that you've changed. YOU need to SHOW us that you have changed, stop arguing against valid points people make against you and improve on them. just stop dude, properly evaluate yourself. quit with the excuses.

I'm not here to give my support because I'm not apart of the MBRP staff. I will say that GOD damn you sir can work for a marketing team with all the fancy layout and beautiful (convincing) application. If they don't accept you then god damn, they missed a great chance to have a person like you in the staff team. 

Archived