1. 1. yes or no

Your Username:

A: fucking luna

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:97063449

Your Discord Name and #:

A: luna#6677

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Jailed a few times, (sorta) falsely banned.

Your Age:

A: 17

Your Timezone:

A: PST

Time Played:

A: 2000+ hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: 5.8k Sits, ex senior admin, ex head admin 2 times, ex admin 3 times. Over a year of staffing altogether.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

I have always been a very active member in the community. During the times I have staffed, I have always been mature and active in-game. I am very experienced on this server. I am also extremely familiar with staffing and the staffing procedures. I have never broken any staff guidelines, always take sits correctly. I also shut down Runner Gang so there will be no distractions for me, which is actually why I'm applying. I have more free time now than ever and am willing to climb up the ranks once again to become the staff member I once was. I plan to cause no drama for the staff team. Simply put, whenever I have been staff I have never let anyone down, and never abused my powers. I would be a good asset even if I was previously mingy and have made some bad decisions in the community. I am still a capable staff member and can prove so.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 4-6 hours a day, more on weekends.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Extremely.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: User

Archived