Milk.

Your in-game name:

Milk.

Staff members name:

Excil 

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/)? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

STEAM_0:0:194488598 

Explain what happened:

I made a sit about this guy who killed me as a cop while i was mayor. I get into the sit and I try to tell Excil that its rdm and failrp, but he kept replying with "it doesn't matter"

even when I tried to get him to verify it with Thoro. I think that's a little bit too gay for my liking. (edit) he seems to be very unaware about the rules even though hes staff

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

Yeah milk didn’t even get clarification for what he was asking..... a exhibitionist asking a question on something should matter if they don’t know.

+ support

•unprofessional 
• Easy couple words could have cleared up with milk didn’t understand during the sit 

• excil should know that a cop killing the mayor is is rdm and failrp 

I have had a few experiences like this with Incel Excil, I just never reported it on the forums as I was not recording.
I wish I could +Support but my rep is too low,
all ima say is, Excil seems a bit too unfamiliar with the rules to be a moderator, or staff at all. Its almost like he skimmed through the motd without reading it fully.
Anyway, Excil should know that its RDM x1 and FAILRP x1, kinda fucked that Excil did that.

If zorobred says that its it's only RDM then he handled it correctly and there was no need for a manager to confirm. 
Also this is a another shit staff report and why would this even be a staff report if you just got him warned in the end lmao. Just another 🤡trying to make a staff report.

To think that I may have to get on to make good staff reports hurts my heart smh.

-Support

On 10/10/2020 at 6:11 PM, Hollow said:

Yeah milk didn’t even get clarification for what he was asking..... a exhibitionist asking a question on something should matter if they don’t know.

+ support

•unprofessional 
• Easy couple words could have cleared up with milk didn’t understand during the sit 

• excil should know that a cop killing the mayor is is rdm and failrp 

Fax. Its not just rdm. Zoro is just a tard

First staff have the right to choose to punish people harder or go soft on jailing them, they in sits like this its can be counted as both rdm and frp but he choose to only do rdm x1, New players or people who dont know certin rules dont always need to be jail for extended periods of time. Anyways denied staff member did nothing wrong 

Archived