Purpleish Demon

Your in-game name:

Purpleish Demon  

Staff members name:

Buff papa nir 

Staff member SteamID

STEAM_0:0:141804280

Explain what happened:

he abused his staff powers to let his clan member get out of punishement but to punish other players 

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

here enjoy this nice video of me losing my mind over this guy BEING A FUCKING IDIOT yes i was racist do i care? no this guy was being a abusive fucking monkey the entire time so i was infuriated and i still am

- Support
All the video shows is you rdming a guy  and the guy makes a sit ALSO at 6:41 in the video it shows you trying to bait someone in to your base to kill them. I dont see any no-clipping involved in this. 
Next time have clear evidence of what happened instead of a half an hour long clip.

-Support Nir did nothing lmao
-You clearly rdmed idk about the first one
-That was Haze not Nir "noclipping", and he isn't even staff
-He is following the guidelines and doing punishments correctly
-Just because they are in the same gang doesn't mean he is biased

-Overall -Support if you don't like the way staff with deal with situations on this server, then idk stop breaking rules.

-SUPPORT

It was a whole lot of nothing in this video besides you complaining over something that did not happen.   You claimed he no clipped when haze isn't even a mod so he doesn't even have access to do so. this video was you basically creating problems that don't exist. 

sevilla.jpg

16 hours ago, Purpleish Demon said:

AND I SHOW HOW OUR FRONT PART OF OUR BASE YOU CANT GET IN WITHOUT NOCLIPPING YOU CANT JUMP AND HE FUCKING JUMPED THROUGH IT BUT HE NOCLIPPED TRHOUGH IT HOW BLIND ARE YOU

You are fucking insane lmfao, stop causing problems for no reason. :)

Archived