• No

Your Username:

A: TCS spiderman8u

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:1:460117061

Your Discord Name and #:

A: spiderman8u#2734

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:Yes I have and for little things such as rdm in the past I haven't been in the past few days that I remember but I have been banned for a few days the first week I played this server aka my first week on g mod at all and that was because I rdmed the same guy 3 times  and then my computer crashed and I got hit with LTAP.

Your Age:

A: 14 almost 15

Your Timezone:

A:   Central 

Time Played:

A:  On this server 402 hours normal g mod 415

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have staff experience on fiveM I just stopped playing fiveM and now I play gmod everyday.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:  

You should choose me because I hear out both sides of the story, and I don't take sides of other members I know. I will give everything I have to help out the server. I won't abuse my powers like other admins that you have met before. I'm more qualified for this because I can keep my cool and I don't take my everyday life problems into the game because the game is like another life that's why its RP not bring my IRL problems into the game.  I will treat every staff member the same as I would a normal member. I will learn from my mistakes to keep them from happening again. I will treat every sit the same no matter what it is.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can be on everyday except as when there's an occasion 

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes very

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes I have

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: I am user might be Vip to Vip+ soon

•  

-support

As the person on the receiving end of 90% of your 'randomly arrested', you seem to have zero grasp of rules or willful disregard, I think I've even caught you lie once or twice.

Absolutely zero effort application, The "Why should you be accepted to the staff team?" section has text background that almost makes me believe it was copy pasted, if it wasn't, couldn't you make it less of an eyesore or blend the rest of the application?

You even forgot some questions, Namely How often can you be on the server?:

12 minutes ago, Haze_of_dream said:

-support

As the person on the receiving end of 90% of your 'randomly arrested', you seem to have zero grasp of rules or willful disregard, I think I've even caught you lie once or twice.

Absolutely zero effort application, The "Why should you be accepted to the staff team?" section has text background that almost makes me believe it was copy pasted, if it wasn't, couldn't you make it less of an eyesore or blend the rest of the application?

You even forgot some questions, Namely How often can you be on the server?:

Haze he just moved it down a line, idk why, but it hurts my eyes and confuses me immensely.

+Supports

-Active on Discord

-Active in game ( Seen him on a bunch of times )

-Actually is not Toxic ( Talked to him Today )

-Enough time on his hands as I have seen him active all day and seems to be wiling to fulfill Admin Duty

-Has Maturity 

+/-Supports

-Decent/Messy Staff App ( A little more style should be used in making this APP )

-Decent Time on the Server ( I Believe he can make that time up with Admin Duty or in RP )

-Supports

-None ( N/A )

Overall:

+Support ( Actually need new People for Admin Duty for Once so I say Yes )

All I would like to say is that the reason behind that is that the buff gang or community whatever they like more was rdming me the hole day and I sorta lost it since it was all day long and spon camping for 30 min and all I would like to say is thanks for the support and if I am toxic to u please provide proof bc I not really toxic to anyone except a few buff members bc they kos me on sight and even then I turn around and give buff members 10-15mil when they need it as well as other people starting off I give money bc they need it more  and anyone that doesn't support me I still respect u and if you ever need help in game just hit me up I will be more then happy to help you out  and BUFF papa nir sorry for being toxic that time I sorta lost it bc of the hole rdming thing sorry bout that and I hope we don't have beef ur over all chill sometimes

ps LMAO I love this community with the pfp that's a meme at this point and i used Grammarly to re do my spelling so sorry for the back ground 

7 minutes ago, Spiderman8u said:

All I would like to say is that the reason behind that is that the buff gang or community whatever they like more was rdming me the hole day and I sorta lost it since it was all day long and spon camping for 30 min and all I would like to say is thanks for the support and if I am toxic to u please provide proof bc I not really toxic to anyone except a few buff members bc they kos me on sight and even then I turn around and give buff members 10-15mil when they need it as well as other people starting off I give money bc they need it more  and anyone that doesn't support me I still respect u and if you ever need help in game just hit me up I will be more then happy to help you out  and BUFF papa nir sorry for being toxic that time I sorta lost it bc of the hole rdming thing sorry bout that and I hope we don't have beef ur over all chill sometimes

ps LMAO I love this community with the pfp that's a meme at this point and i used Grammarly to re do my spelling so sorry for the back ground 

I don't dislike you, I just don't think you're fit for staff just yet. Your excuses doesn't make the situation any better, toxicity and immaturity is not tolerated no matter the reason. I hope you don't see me -supporting you as 'beef'. You're a nice dude but you need to learn to control your emotions.

2 minutes ago, Nir said:

I don't dislike you, I just don't think you're fit for staff just yet. Your excuses doesn't make the situation any better, toxicity and immaturity is not tolerated no matter the reason. I hope you don't see me -supporting you as 'beef'. You're a nice dude but you need to learn to control your emotions.

no I don't man I meant like just us rdming each other and I respect ur opinion and btw sorry for what I said again... also hope to rp with u soon man have a nice night

1 hour ago, Michael said:

-Support

No one appears to like you but Slippy, and he a bitch so it would make sense if you were a bitch too.

Your app is hot trash 

The general consensus is telling me you are not active 

I hate when a Bitch talks about me, i already have one fool

15 hours ago, Slippy Slappy said:

+Supports

-Active on Discord

-Active in game ( Seen him on a bunch of times )

-Actually is not Toxic ( Talked to him Today )

-Enough time on his hands as I have seen him active all day and seems to be wiling to fulfill Admin Duty

-Has Maturity 

+/-Supports

-Decent/Messy Staff App ( A little more style should be used in making this APP )

-Decent Time on the Server ( I Believe he can make that time up with Admin Duty or in RP )

-Supports

-None ( N/A )

Overall:

+Support ( Actually need new People for Admin Duty for Once so I say Yes )

Sorry, but I just wanna know how 26 messages is active on discord.

Archived