Slippy Slappy

Your in-game name:

ZOOMER

Staff members name:

Papa Nir 

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/)? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

STEAM_0:0:141804280

Explain what happened:

Papa Nir was Near Fountain with me and a bunch of other people and what happened is that he was a Godfather and pretty much adverted assassinate on me. Next thing you know, I get damaged and pretty much the officer arrested in RP of law and jailed him for it. Once that happened, he pretty much went into admin mode and respawned himself out of jail and bailed himself out and walked away. If there is not Corrupt admins in this server, then I don't know what is the point of this server. DO SOMETHING

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

No evidence, misinterpretation of the situation. A gang member bailed me out and I respawned myself afterwards to refresh permanent weapons. This entire report is you assuming that I abused, not actual evidence.

2 hours ago, Mark Stinnson said:

At 0:37 its says he got bailed then he respawned himself afterwards soo Imma

-Support

-No evidence of "corrupt staff" 

Your actually RETARDED just like every other Buff Member, quit supporting when you know obviously he abused, you can see in the video he is the only one there that bailed himself out, and actually; you need to look in chat before talking because he respawned himself like I said in my report and went to the jail bail and bailed himself out, dont give me shit about no evidence when its been posted. Literally quit wasting my time. Even if it was not in RP he cant do that still anyways, and why the fuck would you respawn yourself anyways, scum.

Your Obviously the blindest Monkey I have ever met.

20 minutes ago, Michael said:

-Support

I was hoping to come on here to +support a staff report but people now a days do not make good staff reports

this was a dog shit staff report watch your own evidence before you post this 🤡

1 hour ago, Mark Stinnson said:

At 0:37 its says he got bailed then he respawned himself afterwards soo Imma

-Support

-No evidence of "corrupt staff" 

1 hour ago, Nir said:

No evidence, misinterpretation of the situation. A gang member bailed me out and I respawned myself afterwards to refresh permanent weapons. This entire report is you assuming that I abused, not actual evidence.

14 minutes ago, Slippy Slappy said:

Your actually RETARDED just like every other Buff Member, quit supporting when you know obviously he abused, you can see in the video he is the only one there that bailed himself out, and actually; you need to look in chat before talking because he respawned himself like I said in my report and went to the jail bail and bailed himself out, dont give me shit about no evidence when its been posted. Literally quit wasting my time. Even if it was not in RP he cant do that still anyways, scum.

Right at 1:02 you can see him bailing out his buff friends, right after one of his other friends at (0:35) bailed him out of jail, I don't think he admin abuse but  Ill wait till a higher up see this

When you tped me, I had no idea what was going on until I saw Zoro, so I decided to say that I was allowed to kill him because he was stealing a party members stuff ( property or entity ) in his lockbox and literally in the rules, it said "You may only STEAL once per five minutes. (YOU MUST ADVERT STEAL)" , and this is owned or once in his inventory type of thing, so I was recalling it since it is vague of what can be stolen or what cannot be stolen. But you didnt even let me finish my statement and you literally didnt even say anything, you just jailed me and thats it, no explanation, no re-statement to correct it, just a jail. And I know it should be a rule for an admin to state what issues is there, how long youre going to be jail/banned, restating that issue of a rule, and hear each side out, but yet, none of that. That sit took 10 secs and im sure every admin knows that it does not take 10 secs to finish a sit when you should "hear each side out".

1 hour ago, Mark Stinnson said:

Right at 1:02 you can see him bailing out his buff friends, right after one of his other friends at (0:35) bailed him out of jail, I don't think he admin abuse but  Ill wait till a higher up see this

So youre telling me he got bailed out by sam, but yet he was in jail as well? If he was bailing him out then how did he get arrested? it doesnt add up

18 minutes ago, Slippy Slappy said:

So youre telling me he got bailed out by sam, but yet he was in jail as well? If he was bailing him out then how did he get arrested? it doesnt add up

You can see at 0:45 him assassinating and getting arrested after it, followed by me repaying the favor of bailing him out.

4 hours ago, Slippy Slappy said:

When you tped me, I had no idea what was going on until I saw Zoro, so I decided to say that I was allowed to kill him because he was stealing a party members stuff ( property or entity ) in his lockbox and literally in the rules, it said "You may only STEAL once per five minutes. (YOU MUST ADVERT STEAL)" , and this is owned or once in his inventory type of thing, so I was recalling it since it is vague of what can be stolen or what cannot be stolen. But you didnt even let me finish my statement and you literally didnt even say anything, you just jailed me and thats it, no explanation, no re-statement to correct it, just a jail. And I know it should be a rule for an admin to state what issues is there, how long youre going to be jail/banned, restating that issue of a rule, and hear each side out, but yet, none of that. That sit took 10 secs and im sure every admin knows that it does not take 10 secs to finish a sit when you should "hear each side out".

this has no relevance to this report and you don’t have any proof of these claims either you only gave video evidence of one occurrence 

14 hours ago, Slippy Slappy said:

Claims made with no evidence. You are literally clawing at nothing chief. Staff report was terrible, accept the fact that this staff report is useless and a terrible one. At this point you are just saying everything to try and get this staff member in trouble. I read all the chat during this time and you can see him bail out his friends. TERRIBLE staff report and should easily be denied.

Zoomer, stfu, there is no evidence of staff abuse.
He respawned himself because he got bailed so he can get his perma weapons.
I thought I was going to see actual evidence, but I dont know why I would think that, every TCS member is fucking stupid as fuck.

44 minutes ago, Frostin said:

Zoomer, stfu, there is no evidence of staff abuse.
He respawned himself because he got bailed so he can get his perma weapons.
I thought I was going to see actual evidence, but I dont know why I would think that, every TCS member is fucking stupid as fuck.

we'll see about that retard

Archived