Dirty Sock Staff Report

Soap or Die

Your in-game name: Soap or Die

Staff members name: Dirty Sock

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/)? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010: No idea

Explain what happened: Some guy was prop blocking a spawn point so I call a sit, the staff member which took my sit (Dirty Sock) told this guy to remove his prop block which he did but I believe that the user wasn't punished accordingly, and when I questioned this in ooc his response was being aggressive

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

https://ibb.co/pRLkT43

https://ibb.co/44wPMN4

-No one was being affected from that spawn point (No one was trapped) 

-He did not fight me and he removed the props 

-In the hand book I saw nothing for perma ban, could have done 5 min jail for prop minge

-The sit that was made was "Retard on me" instead of "Prop block"

-I made a call for how it went down, shortly after he decided to leave on his own

4 minutes ago, DirtySock said:

-Support

-He did not fight me and he removed the props 

-In the hand book I saw nothing for perma ban, could have done 5 min jail for prop minge

-I made a call for how it went down, shortly after he decided to leave on his own

You can't -Support a staff report on yourself.

4 hours ago, Codsta04 said:

and when I questioned this in ooc his response was being aggressive

Never threated you just told you how you should word the sit because saying "Retard on me" does not help staff. In a staff report you are to put what the situation is so we can respond appropriately. The warning was not being "aggressive".

+Support 

-If it was there for 10 mins or even less I think that should of been a perm who cares if there is multiple spawns. One of them was a large scale prop block

-Clean evidence of Staff member not knowing Prop block spawn, Seems like he didn't even wanna take the sit by the sound of his voice

+Support

Unprofessional and cringy response to a staff situation

should’ve been perm’d

1 hour ago, DirtySock said:

Doesn’t matter if 100 people are affected or zero, thats not the criteria that decides if punishment should be given.

How is this relevant... Does what soap put in the sit report lessen the severity of what the rule breaker was doing? No.

Never threated you just told you how you should word the sit because saying "Retard on me" does not help staff. In a staff report you are to put what the situation is so we can respond appropriately. The warning was not being "aggressive".

You’re being passive-aggressive right now. And straw manning soap. He never said you threatened him. And its a sit, take it an deal with it, “respond appropriately”? You came right away and saw immediately what was going on. You’re not the cops coming to a home invasion. You teleport instantly...

Denied, the user wasent out to cause harm he made a mistake and when told took it down, Second when your message says and i quote "Retard on me" you prolly wont get the most love and effection form them. I'll be talking with him to make sure hes keeping his cool 

Archived