A: Ant0422#2950

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I got jailed for 5 minutes for RDM once

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: On this account I have around 50 hours on MBRP, on my old account I had like 75 hours I believe.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I don't have any hands on experience with Staffing, but I have seen YouTube videos about GMod Admin patrols and such

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I believe I should be accepted onto the Staff Team because I am a super active person, on both Gmod and Discord, I know the rules off the top of my head, at least most of them, I'm a very respectful and kind person. I will be sure to do my job everyday on the server for at least 3 hours. I believe that I am deemed fit for this opportunity. I'm a very mature person and dedicated towards anything I put my mind to. I am a fair person when it comes to decision making and will be sure to hear both sides of the story's during sits. I will be very kind to the community and will attempt to make it even better than it is now. I plan on making the server more fun and more safe so people don't have to deal with rule breakers.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Everyday unless I have something planned a certain day.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, every time I log in I always scan over the motd to make sure I remember the rules and see if any new ones appeared. 

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I understand and do not mine.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Of course and I plan to be even more active if I get this.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: VIP+

lil_wayne_kid.jpg

Archived