• No :(

Your Username:

A: Pablo Upper Decker Escobar

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:540385079

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Alex_Pizdec#2002

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Jailed for either rules I didn't know or were changed, Got demoted once but I have learned from my mistakes and now know the 

expectations of being staff.

Your Age:

A: 17 (My birthday is close :) )

Your Timezone:

A: PST

Time Played:

A: 510 hours and 30 minutes

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Use to staff for MBRP and got demoted 😕 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: Well first I just wanna say that I have learned from past mistakes and just want to start with a clean slate, Now

that the expectations are set I know what I am dealing with. I like helping any newer players that start playing MBRP 

and just like making the community 

a brighter, happier place. Whenever I am online there is never any staff on, sometimes there will be 1-2 but they either don't 

take sits or take one and then get off.

I believe the times that I play MBRP are the times when people minge the most which if I get accepted to the team I can help with. I already

know most if not all the new rules that have

been added to the game recently. So just in general and to put it shortly: I like helping players and making the RP experience better for everyone, 

Most of the times when I play there are alot of mingers which can be fixed if people from PST get accepted to the staff team, and lastly I am very familiar with 

the whole system that the staff team uses and the rules, (Logs, manager, etc..). In conclusion I just like the community and think I can help it be even better, also

like I said i'm already familiar with most if not all of the tools and rules.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 5-6 hours on weekdays maybe longer on weekends

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Very, and I will ask to see if any have changed

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes I am aware.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: VIP+

+Support

I like this kid he was a ok staff

knows rules

active as I see

-Support

Demoted 

A lot of people had comments about your staff experience 

Some people didn't like you as staff

Didn't follow staff rules

App was eh

OVERALL -Support I don't know if I picked the right path of choosing no but It's a no for now.

6 minutes ago, ImTheLetterE said:

racism and shit talking

I know I’m not suppose to respond to my own app but I’m not just gonna sit here and watch you say this about me when it’s not true, first of all I got demoted because 1. I said the n-word and 2. I mixed up steam I’ds and had to get bas to unban a kid. I don’t know where you pulled racism and shit talking from this? Also I appreciate you responding to my app but calling me a bitch after I get demoted? Seems a little toxic man.

19 minutes ago, Alex_Pizdec said:

I know I’m not suppose to respond to my own app but I’m not just gonna sit here and watch you say this about me when it’s not true, first of all I got demoted because 1. I said the n-word and 2. I mixed up steam I’ds and had to get bas to unban a kid. I don’t know where you pulled racism and shit talking from this? Also I appreciate you responding to my app but calling me a bitch after I get demoted? Seems a little toxic man.

oh no! he called me toxic!

i dont give two shits

and in the club penguin discord you were talking some shit lol

18 minutes ago, ImTheLetterE said:

oh no! he called me toxic!

i dont give two shits

and in the club penguin discord you were talking some shit lol

I don’t get why your offended or why you have to give two shits. I didn’t get demoted for talking shit and that’s that. You were wrong get over it.

2 hours ago, Alex_Pizdec said:

I don’t get why your offended or why you have to give two shits. I didn’t get demoted for talking shit and that’s that. You were wrong get over it.

Sorry to intervene here but pablo is stating that you were talking shit after getting demoted not because you were demoted 

-support 

-replying on application

-demoted in the past 

-bad application 

-appears to have a bad reputation from some members 

-claims of doxxing (I am unaware if this is true) 

-support

-Bad rep 

-dox accusations

-arguing in application

-a lot of negative things are being said about you I've never saw you do anything though I've seen in chat you got jailed and sometime gets in fights but I'm going to -support due to the low rep sorry 

-support

-Demoted

-was bad staff when was staff

-needs to be better to the community

talking about the doxing thing if showing someone's face is doxing then when ever you walk out side or go to school people are allowed to take pictures of you and then they show someone does that mean the person who showed the picture is doxing you. "Someone might dox you. Doxing, short for "dropping dox," is an online attack in which hackers dig up personal information and documents" 
so Personal information what you look like is not personal but I'm going to stop here but ya if you ask any police officer if showing someone's face over a platform or website he would 100% say its not because your face is not personal information. so I don't think he did dox anyone and if that is doxing then Lovo is doxing me rn with him having a picture of me that is PUBLIC is doxing then your just dumb. 

+Support

Chill dude.

I had no problems with you when you were staff.

-Support

Was demoted.

Bad reputation in the community.

Not the best application.

If I was you I would work on improving your reputation in the community, and show people why you would make a good addition to the staff team.

Best of luck.

13 hours ago, bman said:

-support

-Demoted

-was bad staff when was staff

-needs to be better to the community

talking about the doxing thing if showing someone's face is doxing then when ever you walk out side or go to school people are allowed to take pictures of you and then they show someone does that mean the person who showed the picture is doxing you. "Someone might dox you. Doxing, short for "dropping dox," is an online attack in which hackers dig up personal information and documents" 
so Personal information what you look like is not personal but I'm going to stop here but ya if you ask any police officer if showing someone's face over a platform or website he would 100% say its not because your face is not personal information. so I don't think he did dox anyone and if that is doxing then Lovo is doxing me rn with him having a picture of me that is PUBLIC is doxing then your just dumb. 

Basilisk confirmed it is doxxing

Archived