Chubby Hoe is Targeting me.

Kitten

Name: Ivory Partnaite | Staff Name: Chubby Hoe | Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198162783929 | ID: STEAM_0:1:101259100 |  What Happened: When I made an edible store, a couple hours later he raided me. He said he raided me because I was prop blocking but the prop was no-collided. Then he died in the raid, after he died he assisted a raid against my building. Which is two raids. A couple minutes after that he raided me for the THIRD time. He is constantly raiding me, Got me jailed for 15 minutes and he wont let me have a good experience while playing on this server. | Also, All the staff members I called for this said I had to put it on Staff Report. ._. |   | Evidence: 

That's my evidence.

To start off,

Today while I was on the server I witnessed Ivory Partnaite break multiple rules throughout the day. I reported one particular issue to admins was a prop block in his base which stopped me from raiding him. But there were no other admins online at the time to take my sit so I simply let it go and forgot about it. 

Now I return back to his base after over one hour in hopes that this prop block has been fixed. I'm proved wrong. I call an admin sit and fortunately Excil was able to respond to the admin sit and have is resolved. Now to get to the juiciy part of this saga, I love how Ivory Partnaite cut the begging and the end of this entire situation. Let me indulge further into this saga.

Chapter 1: Giving me cash to avoid me raiding your precious weed.

https://streamable.com/hgoi38

In this video I have already started to raid the base and approach your propblock. I see you come downstairs and since I'm in my raid I kill you. After killing you I call the admin to address the propblock. After you fix the propblock you try to pay me $1,000,000 to just stop raiding. Why would I stop raiding? The admin came in only to address the prop block, it does not cancel my on-going raid once the situation has been taken care off. You keep offering me $1,000,000 to end this raid. Why? I do not accept it since you are asking me to simply forget the fact that you broke multiple rules and just want me to stay away from your base. 

Chapter 2: RDMing me to avoid me getting into you base.

https://streamable.com/ikmipp

I love how you cut your video right before you RDM'd me. After I had killed you as shown in chapter 1, you were returned by Excil so I can continue my raid. You decided it was okay to return back to your base no later then 1 minute after your death during an on-going raid to bribe me into stopping the raid. I hold my ground and deny the money and tell you to go away because you are breaking NLR at this point by returning to your base during an ongoing raid. I let it go figuring you don't know the rules. Fine. Then you decide to RDM me. Do you know what you say after you RDM me? image.png.e382c85b363a32dc8b79b1a51495fc8b.png

Sorry for the potato quality but I had to zoom in for the effect. 

Chapter 3: Calling false sits by saying I'm targeting you. You called approximately 4 sits regarding this issue and in-fact you were harassing me because I took your weed. 

https://streamable.com/li8y8n

I would like to again point out the fact you called admins on me 4 times after almost 1 hour of me raiding you, complaining about the same issue over and over and over again. Here was the outcome of one of four sits. 

Final Chapter: The Conclusion

To conclude this saga, you are butthurt I raided you and took your stuff. Now you are simply harassing me by calling false admin sits over and over again. You did not want your base to get raided so you purposely prop blocked it so no one could come in. Excil even said during one of our admin sits that you were colliding and no-colliding on a lot on that particular prop so you can go in and out and no one else. When I did manage to enter you were willing to stop me from fully entering at all costs. This even meant RDMing me and breaking NLR. You are fully aware of what you are doing but are acting stupid to get away with breaking rules. 

+Support
Staff was a little aggressive.

-Support

Broke the rules

15 mins punishment is for breaking 3 rules NLR,RDM,PROPBLOCK standard

This was not FAILRP, the staff member waiting to raid again

After making this report you adverted it in OOC

OVERALL -SUPPORT

OOC chat.png

It doesn't seem like any of the negative things stated that raiding me three times isn't targeting. Its just stuff I did that has nothing to do with the fact that he raided me three times. Also another thing, I did hardly anything wrong before him raiding me the first time besides having a prop block which I was building. I tried to walk threw it when he was tried to shoot me but it un-no-collided, Which was weird. 

1 hour ago, DirtySock said:

+Support
Staff was a little aggressive.

-Support

Broke the rules

15 mins punishment is for breaking 3 rules NLR,RDM,PROPBLOCK standard

This was not FAILRP, the staff member waiting to raid again

After making this report you adverted it in OOC

OVERALL -SUPPORT

OOC chat.png

-Support | Broke the rules: Doesn't change the fact that he was keep choosing to raid me. | 15 mins punishment is for breaking 3 rules NLR,RDM,PROPBLOCK standard: I never Prop blocked with the evidence of my clips, Plus. He has the choice to have me warned but he chose to have me jailed for 15 minutes while him stealing 1.3 Million Dollars worth of weed and money printing.  | This was not FAILRP, the staff member waiting to raid again: One, I never said it was FailRP, Two, He had the choice to raid another base instead of my base again. There was literally a base across the street with three Money Printers and three Bitminers showing out a semi-visible prop. | After making this report you adverted it in OOC: There is nothing negative of advertising, Restaurants advertise there food and say its great but it might be shit. Its not negative. Its called advertisement and it helps people know about things, You wouldn't posted something here without me putting it in OOC. So none of your negatives make that much sense to this topic. If it was about me then it would, But its about Chubby Hoe.

Chapter 1: Giving me cash to avoid me raiding your precious weed.

https://streamable.com/hgoi38

In this video I have already started to raid the base and approach your propblock. I see you come downstairs and since I'm in my raid I kill you. After killing you I call the admin to address the propblock. After you fix the propblock you try to pay me $1,000,000 to just stop raiding. Why would I stop raiding? The admin came in only to address the prop block, it does not cancel my on-going raid once the situation has been taken care off. You keep offering me $1,000,000 to end this raid. Why? I do not accept it since you are asking me to simply forget the fact that you broke multiple rules and just want me to stay away from your base. || | | | | | | | | | | | || You wouldn't of gotten $1,000,000 from the first raid, So why continue the raid? For edibles I offered for free? Or just to lower the balance in my pockets and to make me suffer? Also, Its been proven it was an error in the video I posted so it is not propblock. It was an error. Another thing, I was not asking you to forget the fact I broke multiple rules, I was asking you to not take everything I owned for more cash you would've gotten from the raid, I was offering you cash to save my time, and the only rules I have broke that day was ARDMx1 which was ganging up on the mayor and kicking his ass but he deserved that for making laws that target me and are not laws at all, and I am pretty sure that's the only rule I knew I broke that day. Besides propblock but that was an error.

Calling false sits by saying I'm targeting you. You called approximately 4 sits regarding this issue and in-fact you were harassing me because I took your weed. ||| None of the sits were false, Its just that they couldn't do anything since you are an admin so in all the sits I called they said I had to make a report on the forums.

-Support

-This is not targeting by any extent you are just being a pussy tbh

-You broke multiple rules on camera dumbass

-The staff member was not doing anything against the staff guidelines or server rules 

Overall: Shut up whiny bitch you are not being harassed or targeted in anyway you are just taking the game to deep.  

For one, Raiding a person three times in a row isn't targeting to you even though he had the option to raid other people besides me? Second, I was already punished for RDM and NLR which is the only rules I broke that day but that doesn't mean he is forced to continuously come to my base trying to take everything I had that he could take. Third, When I called a sit the second time the admin said that the video I showed him was involved with sits meaning it would be a staff report. Four, You are calling me a whiney bitch on a report? That's pretty toxic considering that the report hardly effects you since the report isn't even about you. 

Archived