Haze_of_dream

Your in-game name:

Haze_of_dream

Staff members name:

Excil

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:194488598  

Explain what happened:

I joined yesterday for rough;ly an hour, in that time, i did no arresting and only did one kill. I came back trying to afk mine for the day, INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH, I was banned by the ONLY PERSON I SHOT THAT DAY.

In other words, Excil not only claimed rdm on what was clearly a 3 warn kill, but took his own sit by banning me.

Evidence:

image.thumb.png.2eb122c79260b3f9728afc43722462c0.png

I called a sit after I died, after 2 warnings I backed away and went to open the PD Lobby doors, then a random cop RDT'd me, then you killed me for no reason pretty much, then after I called a sit but you ltap'd, this should be in the ban appeal section if anything, not here.

I extended the ban.

18 minutes ago, Mark Stinnson said:

I mean he did walk away from that second warn but someone restrained him, 

But he did get ban from Excil so I guess he took his own sit? IDK. Unless you have evidence of him taking his own sit in the SIT room then this will probably be denied 

He was tazed after the 3rd warn.

25 minutes ago, Excil said:

I called a sit after I died, after 2 warnings I backed away and went to open the PD Lobby doors, then a random cop RDT'd me, then you killed me for no reason pretty much, then after I called a sit but you ltap'd, this should be in the ban appeal section if anything, not here.

I extended the ban.

LTAP doesn't apply after two minutes, i stayed for roughly 5-8 minutes. if not longer because i was talking to the mayor asking for the code. You should know this.

1 minute ago, Haze_of_dream said:

He was tazed after the 3rd warn.

you never tazed me, why would you leave after getting the code? and i dont know that, how am i supposed to know that? i made the sit after this happened to me, and i was pulled after you left, it is ltap.

+Support

- While the Excil did back away and it can clearly be seen that he continued to throw bugbait which resulted in a 3rd warn, Haze was in the right to kill you. Also if I am correct staff are not supposed to take their own SITs. The restraint/RDT has literally nothing to do with this report, so I do not know why it is being brought up...

In conclusion, I think the staff member is at fault as the user was in the right to kill them and the staff member handled their own SIT. An if in some odd situation you "did not" take your own SIT you should not have been the one to ban them.

If this was an extension then this is my insight, it seems like bias since I assume no evidence was given considering it can clearly been seen in the video that Haze is in the right. Ya'll staff team about as dysfunctional as it can be... My +Support still stands though because a staff member is still a fault here considering. I highly doubt it though considering that a ban for LTAP and RDM is like 16 - 18 hours, which all staff have the ability to ban for if I am correct.

19 minutes ago, Excil said:

you never tazed me, why would you leave after getting the code? and i dont know that, how am i supposed to know that? i made the sit after this happened to me, and i was pulled after you left, it is ltap.

I never got the code from the mayor i switched to a different server after getting bored, Regardless, It still passed the two minute requirement rendering your 'ltap' invalid, regardless of whether you agree with it or my leave was reasonable or not.

42 minutes ago, Woona said:

+support

I really doubt its an extension because ltap + a rdm is less than a day ban why would that short of a ban need to be extended in the first place. 2 wouldnt ltap only apply if he is in the sit 

on drp we don't do lbs its ltap

Archived