A: Not that I know of.

Your Age:

A: 17

Your Time zone

A: Pacific Daylight Time.

Time Played: 

A: 117 hours and 30 minutes.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I was a T-Mod on a PoliceRP server called NLG for a week or so before they shut down.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I am active a lot on the server and on for most of the day, I have previous staff experience, I am mature and not toxic. I also really like the server and staff so much so I bought Exhibitionist to support the server and to get the classes. I have over 100 hours on the server I am good at building bases if someone needs help and good with Wiremod to an extent. I love helping people and being supportive. I can usually diffuse a situation if it gets out of hand.  if things get crazy and I need help I'm good at asking and not making a fool out of the server because I might not know what to do and possibly ruining someone's experience on the server. I am also good at most of the jobs on the server for example weed, meth, and coke I know incase someone needs help on it. Finally,  just want to help the server out because it seems whenever I need a staff early in the morning or very late at night there is never one on so I'm stuck when someone like me could be there to help.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Most of the day mainly 9am-6pm

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes  I understand them.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes and I'm fine with that.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes and I've read them twice.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitionist

Archived