A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: Eastern Daylight Time

Time Played:

A: 134:52:41

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Discord.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I will enforce the rules to make fair play. I will assist the staff team. I will listen to higher ranked staff members. I am very friendly, and very forgiving. I will stand out to other peoples problems to ensure that it will be fixed. I can monitor others actions to make a more positive and fair ground for all users. I usually will be on the app discord, while not on MRBP. I am very familiar with the app discord. I have been on the app discord for longer than 3 months. I am familiar with discord moderation. I will make sure to keep the chats clean from swears, slurs, and threats. I will notify higher rank in case i'm stuck in a problem. I will keep all of EXHIBITION clean and positive for all to use. Also I try to keep away from breaking rules, although it’s very hard to avoid due to the opponent starting a problem against me.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Week on week off

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, and I will study on top of that.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: I have read the TOS and I accept.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: User.

- support

For one, you failed to follow the TOS besides copy/pasting it, as others have said. And, even more importantly, I had to punish you last night (I believe it was just a jail, but regardless) for participating in, continuing, and encouraging the President's 'declared war on Mexico.' That shows that you clearly don't know the rules.

I suggest becoming more active, following TOS, and fully understanding the rules. Good luck!

Archived