Haze_of_dream

Your in-game name:

Haze_of_dream

Staff members name:

Soy!

SteamID:

You have a roster.

Explain what happened:

Ivory experienced a classic PD bug where users are often failed to be properly released from police after serving a sentence, I simply shot Ivory as it was the fastest way to fix it.

During the sit, Soy misinformed that PD are NOT allowed to kill for users trespassing on PD property under any circumstances.

Government Official rules, Bullet point 1:

Government officials are only allowed to base in the PD.

General Guidelines:

You may KOS (Kill on Sight) anyone on your property without prior warning or KOS sign. (The word property refers only to the area within your base.)

By common sense deduction, PD counts a base, even specifies it as such, the above states that you can shoot people who trespass onto your property.

Evidence:

- support 

Police officers arent allowed to kill people like that 

for example if you are shot you may kill the person but you cant kos people for being inside pd if they arent raiding 

also the common sense thing doesnt mean you can just put 2 rules together and come out with another that benefits you or allows you to do something and then complain because a staff member said that wasnt allowed

staff members have the final say reguardless and there is no rule that says police can kos inside pd so honestly youre playing the boy who cried wolf at this point making a fuss out of nothing

2 minutes ago, Soy ツ said:

I’m gonna have to go with a -Support on this one. You can’t kill anyone in the PD unless they are raiding or damage you. You may only arrest them with the correct laws. Therefore, the staff member was not misinformed. 

soy you dummy you cant - or + support you are the guy being reported you can only add your view or what happened 

1 hour ago, Soy ツ said:

I’m gonna have to go with a -Support on this one. You can’t kill anyone in the PD unless they are raiding or damage you. You may only arrest them with the correct laws. Therefore, the staff member was not misinformed. 

Funny, upper mamagement has stated its already aos regardless of laws. Ontop of that, if thats the case, explain the cited rules.

Just because pd can arrest doesnt mean their lethal force option are invalid. No caveat in the rules state that whatsoever.

1 hour ago, Soy ツ said:

+Support This is true and you killing him is rdm no matter the point trying to make it is rdm in this case cause you're in pd and obviously the guy isn't raiding nor is anyone else and he could have just made a sit to get respawn and been done in a matter of time 

05643b71035eaf05ace49cc820dd9e8d.png

-Support

I think it is pretty clear that a GOVERNMENT building is not private property therefore you can not KOS inside of it. You may detain and arrest individuals that enter past a point in the building, but that is about it. Not to mention you defending what you are is basically saying that when a player is arrested CP are allowed to kill them in the jail cell. Nice attempt at a loophole though.

In conclusion I believe the user is at fault.

Archived