Teaspoon's Staff Application

Teaspoons

Teaspoon's Staff Application  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be accepted as a member of the staff team?

• Yes
    • No

Teaspoons Spooky Application

Your Username:

A: Gustavo Fring

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:1:190791945

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Uncle Boobs#2317

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have been banned once for killing my kidnapper and another for arresting an admin on duty. These were both over a month ago and I have learnt from my mistakes.

Your Age:

A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: Pacific

Time Played:

A: 165 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have never staffed on any server but I'm excited to learn and grow from this server.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I feel like I would bring a positive impact to many of the players in the server while also keeping order on the server because I am not toxic towards other players. I would also help during the least active times for most of the staff as I am in a different time zone from the current Moderators and Admins. I typically listen to other people's ideas and would be willing to help people with anything that they might have such as rules or technical problems. I would feel my Acceptance to a Staff position will be quite exciting. It will affect the community in a good way having a staff member most of the time online and who can be Trusted and relied on. I'm really easy to talk to and I have a solid understanding on rules.  I am mature and calm in all situations, and know how to deal with most situations, as I have already dealt with them in the past. I have great knowledge on how the server works and can use that knowledge to my advantage when staffing. I may not be active on forums and discord server but if I get accepted there will be a reason for me to be active. I have been member of the community for a while now and am ready to begin helping not only as a user, but as a staff member.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can be on the server almost all day from 1 PM to 12 AM Pacific Time

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes I am.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I am aware.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: User

Archived