1. 1. Si or no?

Your Username:

A:  Trofi

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:442117338

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Trofi#0666

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have been jailed a few times, and i was banned for a day recently for a misunderstanding of a rule on my part.

i have also been muted in the discord recently for rules I did not know, as I have recently rejoin it.

Your Age:

A: 15

08/14/2005

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 200 Hours this wipe, almost 400 before wipe.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: N/A

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I think I should be accepted into the MBRP Staff team because I have taken time to reform. I am not my past self, I have reformed as a person, and have many people who can vouch for me. I have a lot of Garry's Mod experience, and I am able to teach new players things they want to learn. I have a lot of knowledge on Garry's Mod, and Exhibition as a whole .I treat people how I want to be treated, and I follow this in and out of sits, and in-game. I will not lie, at some point people will just push and push and push, and sometimes old Trofi will come out of his shell, but I have been trying to improve and I have a surplus of people who can vouch for me. One good thing about me, is I can take others criticism about my actions, and I will try to improve. Also my school is on 50/50 scheduling so I can be more active, throughout the weekends. In all me expressing how I've changed as a community member, and as a person should show how serious I am on wanting to improve the server, and community. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Every Thursday - Monday from 10 AM to 2 AM

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: After this recent punishment I have made it a point to go over them very thoroughly 

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist 

+Support

-Active

-Good rep

-Good hours

-Good forum activity 

-Good discord activity

-Good app

-Reformed

-Support

-Did send a ip grabber to krobars (Which is funny as fuck but he shouldn't have done it)

Overall: +Support, He learned from his mistakes and knows the rules which would make him a great staff member

+Support 

funny guy 

know rules 

-Support 

discord shit 

Overall, +/- Support for now because people saying that you were saying « Fuck Staff » amma change my vote later when I have more information man good luck ! 

1 hour ago, NoFakeFRL said:

Overall, +/- Support for now because people saying that you were saying « Fuck Staff » amma change my vote later when I have more information man good luck ! 

Jush has since removed it, as he hasnt even seen me on in the past week as he hasnt been on in the past week to make this judgement.

35 minutes ago, Nir said:

-Support

• I recently banned you and you started lying during the sit.
  • Immature.
  • It hasn't even been a week since you got mercy unbanned from discord.

Yeah this, 

it has been a week, but you were literally unbanned based on a coin flip. 

Imo you don’t seem to have changed much out of game, I haven’t had the chance to see you in game yet. 

13 minutes ago, Egg said:

Yeah this, 

it has been a week, but you were literally unbanned based on a coin flip. 

Imo you don’t seem to have changed much out of game, I haven’t had the chance to see you in game yet. 

You cant just say "due to whats stated above" you have to tell us at least 3 of your own reasons to -/+ support

1 hour ago, Egg said:

Bro. Shut up lmao. 

I give my own reason

TURDUCKIN isn't wrong, don't try to devalue someone's statement just because they're appropriately criticizing you. 

Anyway. Here's my +/- support:

- support

• The DOXing that got you banned from the discord showed a clear lapse in judgement and maturity. I know you've been unbanned, and I largely believe you have changed, but there is still potential for that maturity to resurface.

+ support

• I haven't really dealt with you in-game, and I guess that's a good thing
  • Your application is pretty solid and it seems you didn't try to hide anything
  • You're trying to improve yourself and be better

Overall: +/- support, keep improving!

41 minutes ago, Trofiアニメ said:

im annoying yet i have had 0 interaction with you EVER.

the only time youve been on the server with YOU are the one who got banned

8 months

you didnt know me 8 months ago and you dont know me now, therefor you are making an unfair judgement.

TOS: "You are to respect others opinions about you and your application. Do not start arguments." Accept their opinion and take the criticism, just as you said you do in your application.

+Support

-Active In Game

-Has changed and is better then he used to be

-Support

Was recently unbanned from the discord on a literal coinflip

doxed someone

Also, started arguing on staff app, (May have since been deleted).

Overall: -/+ support, I like the fact you're taking strides to be better. It's just the fact that past actions still have weight in the present. I do think you're on the right track just needs more time to see a little more improvment.

Archived