Clip Ace Report Failrp,RDA,RDM

Your in-game name:CallMeLanden

Users IGN:Clip Ace

Users SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:STEAM_0:0:565731649

Explain what happened:He was kidnapping people for around 4-5 mins then went to rda 2-3 people after that and saying stuff a 10-11 should not be saying.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc.)

+support
Total fucking minge, he goes on kidnapping sprees without advert and such.
Hes actually 12 but that does not manner
Breaks tons of rules
Trys to lie his way out of sits
clear evidence

he is usually a really sweet kid but I dunno what happened in the past few weeks.
bruh this kid better pray his mom dont hear him fr fr
this kid is way too young to be calling people slurs for no apparent reason
Please include @Haze_of_dream's rdm into his punishment, if it has not already been solved.

@thorobred you better not ban him on the 11'th or else he may have to intervene 😈

but can i not be banned through the 11th 11th is my b-day

aceeee buddy. you need to face your consequences for your actions. kinda tuff for you. you broke the rules. dont care if its b-day or not. 
the video is him admitting to doing it because no staff were on and that he would "do it again if no staff were online", sorry for the shitty ass quality I spent 15 seconds on putting the blur and I exported it in a garbage format

1 hour ago, Frostin said:

+support
Total fucking minge, he goes on kidnapping sprees without advert and such.
Hes actually 12 but that does not manner
Breaks tons of rules
Trys to lie his way out of sits
clear evidence

he is usually a really sweet kid but I dunno what happened in the past few weeks.
bruh this kid better pray his mom dont hear him fr fr
this kid is way too young to be calling people slurs for no apparent reason
Please include @Haze_of_dream's rdm into his punishment, if it has not already been solved.

aceeee buddy. you need to face your consequences for your actions. kinda tuff for you. you broke the rules. dont care if its b-day or not. 
the video is him admitting to doing it because no staff were on and that he would "do it again if no staff were online", sorry for the shitty ass quality I spent 15 seconds on putting the blur and I exported it in a garbage format

chucky cheese quality 

• Matt locked this topic

Archived