A: 16

Your Timezone:

A: Mtn

Time Played:

A: 98 hours but before the restart had over 2 weeks 

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Have nun in the past year 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I think I could benefit the staff team in many ways I can take sits and I can also have lots of fun with the players. i will be fare in with the punishment given. I will also partake in helping with the events for dark-RP. I will not be toxic nor rude in any of the sits i take or receive nor will i be rude or disrespectful while roleplaying. I think that it would be a great experience. I believe that i should partake in being staff  because I think I have changed in many ways and I think I can benefit the server by taking sits because some of the staff members are not on and that is a issue with the sever at the moment. It can be a learning experience for everybody. ill bring joy to the sits i take,  no negativity in the sits I take. I think that I can stay on task at all time taking this very much serious.  I think being staff could change how I look at the staff team.  By putting me on the staff team I think would be a great experience for me and or players. Plus the staff team at the moment does not take sits or does any staffing and ill do both. ill probably be staffing more than role-playing. I think I have had my ups and downs on the server but I'm a changed person and I think it would be a great option to bring me on to the staff team.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Almost everyday

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:Yes i just went over them

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes I Am Aware

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes indeed

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A:Exhibitionist

+Supports
They are 16
I just learnt a new timezone, MTN. never knew that was thingy

-Supports
Have not seen you much ingame.
Application has a few grammar mistakes

Yesterday he rdmed me, not mature enough.
Overall -support
it was a +support but I changed it

+Good person overall

+Getting active again

-Application seems very rushed

OVERALL: -/+ SUPPORT. These applications shouldn’t be rushed with many spelling and grammatical errors. I think if you get denied, take the next couple of days in really getting back into the community again and meeting the new players. I highly suggest re-writing the paragraphs if you do get denied and wanted to make another one. If you get accepted, then welcome.

+support
-Has changed a lot since the past
-Is nicer now too

+/- I've seen you a couple times in game
-App is very rushed
-Haven't seen you on the forums much

Overall -/+ Your app is very rushed, but you have changed a lot since the past so I'm giving a +/- support from me. Good Luck                                                                      

Archived