Glaggadeen Staff Application

Teaspoons

Should I be accepted into the staff team?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Yes
    • No

Teaspoons'

Merry Application

Your Username:

A: Glaggadeen Capische

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:1:190791945

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Sad.#2317

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have been banned once for killing my kidnapper and another for arresting an admin on duty. These were both well over a month ago and I have learnt from my mistakes. They do not represent who I am today.

Your Age:

A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: Pacific

Time Played:

A: 208 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have never staffed on any server but I'm excited to learn and grow from this server.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I feel like I would bring a positive impact to many of the players in the server while also keeping order on the server because I am not toxic towards other players. I would also help during the least active times for most of the staff as I am in a different time zone from the current Moderators and Admins. I typically listen to other people's ideas and would be willing to help people with anything that they might have such as rules or technical problems. I would feel my Acceptance to a Staff position will be quite exciting. It will affect the community in a good way having a staff member most of the time online and who can be Trusted and relied on. I'm really easy to talk to and I have a solid understanding on rules.  I am mature and calm in all situations, and know how to deal with most situations, as I have already dealt with them in the past. I have great knowledge on how the server works and can use that knowledge to my advantage when staffing. I may not be active on forums and discord server but if I get accepted there will be a reason for me to be active. I have been member of the community for a while now and am ready to begin helping not only as a user, but as a staff member.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can be on the server almost all day from 1 PM to 12 AM Pacific Time

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes I am.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I am aware.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Vip+

+support 
-People seem to like him

-Has a decent amount of time on the server
+/-
-I haven't seen you yet for the 3 days I've been back
-App was ok

-No staffing experience ( But people can always learn )

Overall +support ( Good Luck my man )

yes 

• nice dude 
  • decent app 
  • good hours 

No

• Just jailed you for basing as a police officer....
  • You left during your jail time telling me "Check the forum soon"....

overall, +/- Support, I don't really know what to think rn...

good luck!

Archived