Teaspoons

Your in-game name:

Glagadeen Capish

Staff members name:

Samzamsamsamer

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/)? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

STEAM_0:0:165562862

Explain what happened:

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

image.thumb.png.2fc3211acc7b4e7631e8ce2287546fdf.png 

Without hearing what he said its kind of hard to +support this. 

1 minute ago, ChabulaChoo said:

just abuse he brought you and left then flew you across admin land and returned you with no awnser... 

No it wasn't abuse, Sam was brought immediately after he brought Spoon so he didn't "leave", and he flew him across admin land because other staff were handling something so he moved him away so he could hear him. We didn't see him talk to him, but literally all the voice audio is cut out (for me at least)

The first sit was as simple as saying "the jackhammer is faster" and doesn't really require to long of a sit tbh.

The second sit he should've had listened to your evidence but without the audio idk what he said but yeah. If you were say, wanted at the time, then video proof wouldn't really do anything.

Calling you a dumbass wasn't very professional either but yeah thats my two cents

15 minutes ago, Jush said:

The first sit was as simple as saying "the jackhammer is faster" and doesn't really require to long of a sit tbh.

You can see he said absolutely nothing and just returned me.

16 minutes ago, Jush said:

The second sit he should've had listened to your evidence but without the audio idk what he said but yeah. If you were say, wanted at the time, then video proof wouldn't really do anything.

It doesn't matter what he said he should have looked at my evidence before sending me back. You can see at 0:56 that it was infact RDA and if he looked at my video he would have seen.

2 minutes ago, Teaspoons said:
22 minutes ago, Jush said:

You can see he said absolutely nothing and just returned me.

22 minutes ago, Jush said:

It doesn't matter what he said he should have looked at my evidence before sending me back. You can see at 0:56 that it was infact RDA and if he looked at my video he would have seen.

Did you read my post? I said he should've read your evidence and that it looked like he said nothing and returned  you.

1 minute ago, Jush said:

Did you read my post? I said he should've read your evidence and that it looked like he said nothing and returned  you.

I was just trying to tell you how even without sound you can tell what is happening and that I was not wanted during the time of the arrest. 

13 minutes ago, Matt? said:

I'm super confused as to why he just returned you for no reason while you were in the middle of a sit. They were not over (atleast the first 2)

I am not giving a + or - support until I get the full audio of everything, as that would help explain everything @Teaspoons

@samzamsamsamer Please make your response to this

I'm sorry ever since I got my new headphones shadow play does not record any game audio unfortunately probably due to my headphones being wireless but i have reached out to razer support and I am expecting a response within the week. thank you for your feedback!

30 minutes ago, samzamsamsamer said:

He made a sit about RDA, it showed in logs that he was wanted, then he got arrested for it

I recently got a new microphone so that is probably why it sounds so quiet

I returned him because I told him that his sit was dealt with and over, yet he persisted

If you look at the clip it shows how I was not wanted when I came out of spawn. I told you this and told you I had proof but you wouldn't listen. Go to 0:49.

+Support

From what @samzamsamsamer is saying it seems like the sit was not handled correctly. The video clearly shows him not being wanted and if he told you he had evidence then you should have given him a chance. Even in sits he made after that you decided to close them without hearing him out. This an extremely biased situation.

Archived