Retarded Turtle's Staff Application

Staff  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be accepted into the Staff Team?

• Yes.
    • No.

Your Username:

A: Retarded Turtle

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:1:163455928

Your Discord Name and #:

A: remedy#8005

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have not.

Your Age:

A: 13

Your Timezone:

A: CST

Time Played:

A: 35+ Hours.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Icefuse ( 5+ times), SunlessRP

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I think having past experience is one thing that supports why I should be accepted. Due to my experience I know more of how to act and manage things, as I used to be Staff Manager in SunlessRP before it was shut down due to monetary issues from the Owner. Another reason is that I am pretty active and I am on most of the day if I am able to, and at times there were many many people MassRDMing,MassRDAing, etc whilst there were no staff on and it's not like I was capable of helping at all. I also made around 40 Million Dollars the first day I played on the server which shows my dedication for the server in a way. I've also learned to help others without having any ranks, but if I do get accepted I will be able to improve people experience a lot more than I am able to now. I played on this server around 2-3 years ago and just quit for some reason, but now I am back and hoping to stay for a while. I also believe that I can be professional while doing my job but I am still able to have fun and not take literally everything serious while still not breaking rules.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Normally every day, around 6 or more hours daily.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, I am.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, I am.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes, I have.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: User, Planning on getting VIP+. ( Not 100% Sure )

4 hours ago, CallMeLanden said:

His name is fine His Ingame name is fine that all that matter but just to give advice @aim the special ed make sure to change that in the future 

Its not fine

retarded is a highly offensive word

adjective
adjective: retarded
  1. offensivedated
    less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age.
    • offensive
      very foolish or stupid.

from google

43 minutes ago, allTIME said:

Its not fine

retarded is a highly offensive word

adjective
adjective: retarded
  1. offensivedated
    less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age.
    • offensive
      very foolish or stupid.

from google

In-game name and if he does make staff he would have to change it this is for in-game not for fourms but yes it may be not

the greatest name but still you can name yourself whatever and if that's what he wants to name himself on fourms let him be. 

1 hour ago, CallMeLanden said:

In-game name and if he does make staff he would have to change it this is for in-game not for fourms but yes it may be not

the greatest name but still you can name yourself whatever and if that's what he wants to name himself on fourms let him be. 

forums is part of the server

dumbass

-Support
-The Community doesn't like you very much 
-Terrible app
-Not a very friendly name
-People say you are mingy
-Didn't meet the hour requirement
                                                                                                               Overall -Support from me chief

Archived