A:16

Your Timezone:

A:CST

Time Played:

A:72:31:29

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:Yes I was a moderator on ASAP

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:I am usually on the server a lot. When I am on it is most of the time later at night when there are no staff on so I think I would be a great fit for the late night rdmrs. I am able to be on every day unless I am working but I get off at 10pm so I would be able to get on after I get off work. Since I get off late I will be able to get on the server later when there are not alot of admins or mods on so there will be a lot more rule breakers then when it is earlier in the day.

How often can you be on the server?:

A:I can be on every day even if I have to work. When I do have to work I work from 4pm to 10pm.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:Yes I am

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A:Yes 

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A:Exhibitionist

-Support

-Not Active on forums/discord

-WHO???

-bad app 

-your paragraph talks about how there is no staff on when there are muiltple on at night Like @Cheef ,Me, @NoFakeFRL

And so many more. Your paragraph proves to me that you will only be on during the night because that's the only thing you

talk about how do I know you will be a good fit for admin you don't explain really anything more then you can take sits at night

I want to know how you can apply yourself to this server and why you should get picked out of the other people what makes you different.   

+ Ive seen you around alot being active
- Application is only explaining that you will be staffing at night
- Youre a bit toxic when it comes to roleplaying especially if someone is raiding your base
- Have not seen you active on discord at all from what ive seen

Overall: -Support

I understand that when I told him to kill him self i took it way to farm but it was because a guy had shot a raygun through the floor below and destroyed all the printers and bitminers we had so i got really mad and took it to far , but this was the printers and bitminers we had  

image.png

image.png

Archived