Staff Application Template:

Your Username:

A: Sonic Boom

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:1:70834655

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Sonic Boom#7603

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: No, I've followed the rules and been a good boy.

Your Age:

A: 18

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 51 Hours (Close to 100 before time wipe)

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Vulcan Gaming (Moderator)

Tyrant Gaming (Admin)

Insanity TTT (Senior Moderator)

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: There is many attributes that I possess that makes me perfect for the role of staff on your server. I'm sympathetic, patient, and very determined when it comes to things that I care about.  And becoming staff on your server means a lot to me. It affords me the great opportunity to help all the people that I've gotten to know and care about on this community. It gives me the chance to repay all the good times that I've had thus far and turn that into hard work and dedication into making this server a better place. There is so many amazing people and staff on this server, I know that the current staff are fully capable of doing their job on their own, but I would be honored if you would allow me to extend a helping hand and assist you in making this server a better place.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 7 Hours a day (more on the weekends)

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, I've read trough them completely.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, and I'm completely fine with that.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes, I have.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: None

+Support

• Nice dude.
  • good hours.

-Support

• This application is really not good, my guy... It would be best if you had come to me on discord, and I would have helped you make your app seriously.
  • No discord/forum activity.
  • Toxic in sits, always argue [Trying to have last word].
  • You are toxic with other staff member jesus I don't want you in the staff team.

overall, -Support.

Toxic.PNG

+Support

-Drp is falling off hard in staff so sure

-Good app considering that its a decently gmod server not a english exam so don't be critical of some shit like that

-Seems nice 

Overall: +Support give this man a chance atleast if he does bad he gets demoted simple as that

28 minutes ago, Chubby Hoes said:

- not active enough

- never seen you untill a few days ago

- toxic in admin sits

- support

I don't see how it's fair that you negative support my app when you literally admin abused to break into my base. Natrually I'm going to be angry when an admin literally abuses his power to gain an unfair advantage against me.

17 hours ago, Sonic Boomz said:

I don't see how it's fair that you negative support my app when you literally admin abused to break into my base. Natrually I'm going to be angry when an admin literally abuses his power to gain an unfair advantage against me.

https://streamable.com/9bzl3k

To conclude, I would like to formally apologize for accidently clipping through your base for a quick milli-second. But I would also like to add that you are not above the rules yourself. You want to apply for moderator position with a open application currently while you are very toxic to admins on duty as shown above and when you, yourself are caught breaking rules its all sweet and dandy and you do not even say 1 word in the entire admin sit. You had a 4th fading door knowing damn well there are 3 already in the front. You are on a call and basing with Worlld. He is a admin himself, you should have known better yet you put up a 4th fading door to give yourself an advantage. 

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/613593527540121607/783115188509212712/unknown.png

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/613593527540121607/783115433057714196/unknown.png

You seem to be more upset at me for -support on your app. I tried to talk to you fairly on discord to discuss the matter on hand but you insisted to be immature. People like this who want to have the last word in a conversation type of attitude do no belong on staff. 

image.thumb.jpeg.4b53549857e837d978c193cb5dfc211b.jpeg

On 12/1/2020 at 11:59 AM, Chubby Hoes said:

https://streamable.com/9bzl3k

To conclude, I would like to formally apologize for accidently clipping through your base for a quick milli-second. But I would also like to add that you are not above the rules yourself. You want to apply for moderator position with a open application currently while you are very toxic to admins on duty as shown above and when you, yourself are caught breaking rules its all sweet and dandy and you do not even say 1 word in the entire admin sit. You had a 4th fading door knowing damn well there are 3 already in the front. You are on a call and basing with Worlld. He is a admin himself, you should have known better yet you put up a 4th fading door to give yourself an advantage. 

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/613593527540121607/783115188509212712/unknown.png

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/613593527540121607/783115433057714196/unknown.png

You seem to be more upset at me for -support on your app. I tried to talk to you fairly on discord to discuss the matter on hand but you insisted to be immature. People like this who want to have the last word in a conversation type of attitude do no belong on staff. 

image.thumb.jpeg.4b53549857e837d978c193cb5dfc211b.jpeg

you were pretty immature in this too, you cant pin it only on him if you arent gonna own up to what you did as well.

+/- support

you seem like a cool guy and have lots of prior experience

nice guy based on my limited interactions with you

you kinda just came into the community again and have lowish hours / activity

most people / staff on the server dont know who you are

Archived