Staff report

Sniper47

5 minutes ago, Chubby Hoes said:

Um I don't know how to respond to this meme of a post. 

I was literally getting ready to go-to work. I couldn't take your sit. You keep messaging me on discord after as well.

image.png.2123f91c8e1f1b58ecd2223d8b3cf77b.png

I don't know what else to say. 

Thats only "bruh" not kept messaging you 

2 hours ago, ChabulaChoo said:

-Support 

-Nibba is not the n word in fact The art of changing word "ni**a" slightly, so no one gets offended. 

-If he says he will take the sit in a minnute give hime a minute... He might be in the middle of something. Don't just go make a staff report 

If he I didn't asked him to take my sit he would've continued to rp not take a sit. I made that sit awhile ago until I found him and told him to take it since he was doing nothing

-Support

You being a little kid because he has to go to work and not take your sit 

you keep messaging him and telling him to take your sit there a channel 

in discord for that called #need-staff go there and wait you make a staff report just cause you didn't get

your way that plain out acting like a child get over it.  

4 hours ago, Sniper47 said:

says the n word as a staff.

Bruh you hurt my brain Nibba Like @ChabulaChoo Said The art of changing word "ni**a" slightly, so no one gets offended.  

26 minutes ago, CallMeLanden said:

-Support

You being a little kid because he has to go to work and not take your sit 

you keep messaging him and telling him to take your sit there a channel 

in discord for that called #need-staff go there and wait you make a staff report just cause you didn't get

your way that plain out acting like a child get over it.  

Bruh you hurt my brain Nibba Like @ChabulaChoo Said The art of changing word "ni**a" slightly, so no one gets offended.  

You are a little kid

-Support

Getting offended by someone saying "nibba" is ridiculous, sure he is a staff, but its not that bad to say as there is literally someones name which is "niigger"

This must be a complete joke of a post

Staff don't always have to be taking sits all the time, as there was probably other staff on, like me or nofake that take all the sits. Even if there is no other staff on, please wait a bit because he could've been busy and waiting one minute is not that long.

9 minutes ago, samzamsamsamer said:

-Support

Getting offended by someone saying "nibba" is ridiculous, sure he is a staff, but its not that bad to say as there is literally someones name which is "niigger"

This must be a complete joke of a post

Staff don't always have to be taking sits all the time, as there was probably other staff on, like me or nofake that take all the sits. Even if there is no other staff on, please wait a bit because he could've been busy and waiting one minute is not that long.

The owner clearly said that staff team is not allowed to say the n word in any way, how did you guys even made it to staff team

Archived